Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining more than 1 sarm into 1 capsule?

Redax

Registered
Im planning on using capsules because of its convenience, and since Im buying the powder and doing it myself, I was thinking if putting more than 1 sarm into 1 capsule would be any
different than taking 2 separate capsules.

No it wouldn't be any different, however sarms are often faked so be very sure they are legitimate. I personally use esarms.com, which are liquid form, but fantastic.

Yeah, I get my sarms off science.bio shipping is pretty fast and products seemed to work. They have liquid and powder.

where do they source their raws? probably some outfit in china then they re-sell to you. do they test their stuff? of course not. going by how fast their shipping is and that their products 'seem to work' isn't much of a reason to trust something like that. you could be consuming rat poison for all you know

stick to legit sarms

If u dont personally know the person selling the raws, its a horrible idea. You have no clue what u are getting

No it’s fine. Wouldn’t be any different from taking them in separate caps at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom