Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off letro after 3 years

Elenar

Registered
My doctor put me on letro for 3 straight years due to gyno, high estrogen and low IGF-1. he had me on 2.5mg per day which seemed high but he is my endo and i trusted him. my sex drive is gone and i haven't had sex with my wife in a year. anyway i want off this stuff and now he wants to put me on hcg. i guess i want to hear what you guys think.

Holy cow man. Sorry to hear that. Where to even begin.. I'd say get some bloodwork and find out where your at hormonally once your off the letro.

- - - Updated - - -

Also find a new doctor immediately

all im going to say is get someone new and do it fast... its just going from bad to worse... his recommendations, your condition etc... get a different endo and do it now...

you learned your lesson just like I did many years ago. never just take what a doctor gives you without doing your own homework on what you are taking. worse comes to worse get in touch with me and we will go over this stuff

This amazing doctrors that only have is atatus but dont know nothing about this . I have 3 doctors in last 2 years and all said i understand more than them . And more interesting when i said i take trestosterone they said you will dye young . and at same time they do thinls like that that kills you sex drive and estrogen to zero.

Take good test dose with dianabol and dont use AI and see if estrogen increase

Fire your doctor immediately. He put you on a strong AI for years and now wants to put you on something that will increase estrogen? I would take nothing for a while and let your body return to some sense of normal.

Back
Top Bottom