Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

compounds to bridge between cycles

AmatuerBB

Registered
Hey guys,

This is a topic Im interested to get an opinion on. What do you guys use to bridge between cycles after you complete PCT? I have used peptides in the past, and I know SARMS are great as well, but are there any specific non-steroidal compounds you guys like in between cycles?

I have heard some guys using anavar at a really low dose around 10 to 20 mg a day to help maintain and possibly even still make small gains between cycles. If you did this I would make sure I was taking some liver supports with it as well. I personally have never done this, just saying what I have heard.

Thanks man, Idk if being on an oral (even a more mild one) for the full duration between cycles is ideal: might be kind of rough on your body, but I appreciate the input.

I am no expert but I have seen people bridge on anavar as well as dbol, if that is the case then I think you can bridge on just about anything.

I use anavar 20 mg a day plus 200 mg of test for 10 or 12 week and i got nice results

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

I still think the best and safest options are peptides and low dose sarms.. Var is still an AAS

Sarms, and I've been seeing a lot of guys using Proviron during their bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think the best and safest options are peptides and low dose sarms.. Var is still an AAS

I agree. Bridging with steroids is just staying on. You can't recover from that. Sarms and peptides are where it's at between cycles

I don't have any experience with sarms or peptides but IMO there is no reason for PCT if your going to bridge with any AAS. I would listen to advice those with experience with sarms and peptides have and research them yourself too if you decide to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" bridge " is used loosely IMO as using less compounds i.e. cruising, or less suppressive sarms for example.

Yeah definitely gonna keep cycling off, I've never had a problem bouncing back after a cycle so far. I'm not aspiring to be a pro so no point for an AAS bridge. Anyone ever try the n2bm "bridge" product? Saw it popping up In some threads around these forums.

That and the dspark I think are great but I also like SARMS it's perfect for bridging

Back
Top Bottom