Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

concerned about high creatinine levels

grecgab120

Registered
my numbers are 50% higher than the 1.25< range they are supposed to be when i test creatinine. what should i do? i am not even on steroids right now, but i work out 5X per week. my doctor wants me to do more tests and they cost like $2K. steve please help

my numbers are 50% higher than the 1.25< range they are supposed to be when i test creatinine. what should i do? i am not even on steroids right now, but i work out 5X per week. my doctor wants me to do more tests and they cost like $2K. steve please help

elevated creatinine levels are normal for people working out at high intensity and many times per week however if you are working out more than five times per week, you are overtraining, and that can be a big issue as well man

your doctor is an idiot.

the problem with 99.9% of doctors is they don't work out at all unless you consider golf or boating a workout. they don't do their own yardwork, nothing. lazy fucks. so they have no clue that when you do workout you are breaking down and repair muscle day in and day out. even on days you don't work out you are still doing it. so OF COURSE your BUN and creatinine levels will be elevated. that is NORMAL.

the only way to get an accurate number as a weight lifter is stop training for 2-3 weeks

I agree with Steve on this one. People don’t realize, a Dr. doesn’t know everything about everything. Chances are he’s general practice or a PA (from my experience). An endocrinologist are slightly better at the analysis of bloods but at the end of the day those drs don’t have a ton of athletic patients and just don’t know.

Similar to when guys get this while supplementing with creatine, I recommend you take a couple weeks off training, run the test at that point, things should be back in the normal range then.

I agree with Steve on this one. People don’t realize, a Dr. doesn’t know everything about everything. Chances are he’s general practice or a PA (from my experience). An endocrinologist are slightly better at the analysis of bloods but at the end of the day those drs don’t have a ton of athletic patients and just don’t know.

i agree, nice post

also wondering where your getting 5 days a week workouts in? just curious

Back
Top Bottom