Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confirmation before execution of first AAS - Test e

when to stop aromasin? on last injection or before starting pct?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

You can stop Aromasin once you start your PCT

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd not use letro since it kills estrogen and weakens the bones IMO. So aromasin 12.5mg EOD is fine for me. yeah?

yes 12.5 EOD

when to stop aromasin? on last injection or before starting pct?

i would drop it down into pct depending where your E levels are. only YOU know your body.. get blood work done

Better long term results. Too many users only look at the short term. By long term I mean YEARS.

You mean my natural levels never really restore towards the full(even almost*) natural state prior to cycling steroids?
See I,ve have a moderate training session per day and a good diet for some years now. Plus I wouldn't actually, but still am a bit proud of my genetics till date(lol too much?).
But to be really frank, I didn't started working out for fitness in the first place! I started to look like those fuckin dry looking muscular guys out there who I knew train the hell out of them, and nothing else; hell I never even knew that I can't achieve that state naturally before starting working out.

And that being said, after this many years of seriously working out at a gradual state I'm in a nit so bad state even now. i would bet that I ain't good, let being best aside. But i sure can bet that I'm in a good shape and trying to make it better even if it costs something(which I can subdue by knowledge ofcourse. I'll take that path.!

And that being said, after this many years of seriously working out at a gradual state I'm in a nit so bad state even now. i would bet that I ain't good, let being best aside. But i sure can bet that I'm in a good shape and trying to make it better even if it costs something(which I can subdue by knowledge ofcourse. I'll take that path.!

Here's where my thought process comes from. I think I've been online since 1990 or so. I started lifting in 1980. Now I'm not gonna do the 'listen to an older fella' BS lol. What that length of time means is I've seen a LOT (like 1000's) of forum and gym members come and go. Heck, I still compete and the same applies. What happens is that they come into lifting or building as a younger fella. Let's say 18-25 years old. At the time they start and for the first few years they are mega gung-ho.In the last 10 years you can add the info on PED's has become more and more accessible in a way it never was before.

So what happens is that they get very keen on getting on gear. A LOT don't know all they should and a LOT aren't ready. But they are old enough to earn a wage and so can spend their bucks how they want. And someone will sell to them so...

A couple more years down the road career, lifestyle and 'the girl' mean the focus they had, the gains they go etc all get diluted. In some it gets diluted to the point where training is, at best, some duct covered weights in the garden shed and they start using the lines 'I USED to be in shape'. I'm from that group that's in this for life. The longer I train the bigger and stronger I get. So if you got good in 2-3 years where you gonna be if you do it for 5, 10 or 15?

And yes there's a LOT to the idea of leaving taking PED's for as long as possible before the age of 25 or so. We KNOW how our bodies were when the balls dropped. We KNOW how much progress we made to begin with and, looking back, how little we really knew until we got past 25.

Here's where my thought process comes from. I think I've been online since 1990 or so. I started lifting in 1980. Now I'm not gonna do the 'listen to an older fella' BS lol. What that length of time means is I've seen a LOT (like 1000's) of forum and gym members come and go. Heck, I still compete and the same applies. What happens is that they come into lifting or building as a younger fella. Let's say 18-25 years old. At the time they start and for the first few years they are mega gung-ho.In the last 10 years you can add the info on PED's has become more and more accessible in a way it never was before.

So what happens is that they get very keen on getting on gear. A LOT don't know all they should and a LOT aren't ready. But they are old enough to earn a wage and so can spend their bucks how they want. And someone will sell to them so...

A couple more years down the road career, lifestyle and 'the girl' mean the focus they had, the gains they go etc all get diluted. In some it gets diluted to the point where training is, at best, some duct covered weights in the garden shed and they start using the lines 'I USED to be in shape'. I'm from that group that's in this for life. The longer I train the bigger and stronger I get. So if you got good in 2-3 years where you gonna be if you do it for 5, 10 or 15?

And yes there's a LOT to the idea of leaving taking PED's for as long as possible before the age of 25 or so. We KNOW how our bodies were when the balls dropped. We KNOW how much progress we made to begin with and, looking back, how little we really knew until we got past 25.
Thanks for the advice.
I think I'd wait for another couple of years and meanwhile train my ass off as naturally as possible. Maybe make some babies too before taking PEDs! So see you guys after a long time now.

Thanks for the advice.
I think I'd wait for another couple of years and meanwhile train my ass off as naturally as possible. Maybe make some babies too before taking PEDs! So see you guys after a long time now.

Stick around and learn as much as you can in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom