Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused about estrogen sides...

ibiza33

Registered
I've been running 400 test-e/350mg deca/wk for a few months now, and I was taking about .25mg or less of adex daily. However I was experiencing extreme fatigue and upon cessation of the adex, I felt like my normal self again leaving me to conclude I was overly depleting my estrogen levels.

About 7-10 days later, the exact same fatigue/brain fog symptoms appeared, and I dosed about .25mg adex and felt better the next day or two. I pinned this morning and wake up feeling extremely fatigued and tired, so I took another .25mg adex.

I know it takes time to build up in your system, but I don't know why there seems to be such a fine line I need to tread in order to not feel tired and shitty.

Is this normal???

I guess I need to just keep experimenting until I find the EXACT dosage/timing of adex.

- - - Updated - - -

Note: After 7-10 days the fatigue symptoms had to have been from to HIGH of estrogen levels.

Too low estrogen can be an issue that's for sure. Another thing that I was thinking is are you taking anything to control your prolactin levels?

Blood work would be the only way you can really know what’s going on.

blood work!! check my signature, you can literally print it out and go in tomorrow and see where things are at when you feel good vs. when you don't feel good

would solve the issue

You should do some blood work to figure out what’s going on. Right now you’re basically guessing.

ZDR is correct. You might be ill for example.

Blood work would be the only way you can really know what’s going on.

Based on the fact that the adex has made me feel better/worse, it's not really a guess as to the issue. I would know if I was ill.

Unless I was to get blood work done numerous times (which isn't an option at the moment b/c I don't have health insurance), how would I even know how my levels are fluctuating? To me that's still a guess just based off of one round of test results.

Too low estrogen can be an issue that's for sure. Another thing that I was thinking is are you taking anything to control your prolactin levels?

Yes I am taking caber (.25 mg EOD).

blood work!! check my signature, you can literally print it out and go in tomorrow and see where things are at when you feel good vs. when you don't feel good

would solve the issue

That makes sense, but I still have to guess what to test and I don't understand why its like $50-100 a pop just to test one element. I've had blood work done a few times in the past (years ago) and there would be like a page of results, and I don't recall spending much on it. I guess the best route is to see a doctor to order a comprehensive test when I get health insurance.

It's all a guessing game without bloodwork. You can go to privatemdlabs and order your own without a doctor or insurance, and it's not expensive. It seems like you are possibly going back and forth between too much and not enough. Instead of daily maybe go to eod dosing

yes, you can get certain symptoms and assume something is one or the other... however, often times certain symptoms can be the same on high and low issues etc... so playing a guessing game is often counterproductive and can make the issue worse... we can all guess for you and you can do the same and you may be right, but if your wrong, then what? then you have a bigger issue than you already have

Bloodwork please OP.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

It's all a guessing game without bloodwork. You can go to privatemdlabs and order your own without a doctor or insurance, and it's not expensive. It seems like you are possibly going back and forth between too much and not enough. Instead of daily maybe go to eod dosing

yes, you can get certain symptoms and assume something is one or the other... however, often times certain symptoms can be the same on high and low issues etc... so playing a guessing game is often counterproductive and can make the issue worse... we can all guess for you and you can do the same and you may be right, but if your wrong, then what? then you have a bigger issue than you already have

I mean, I took another dose of adex and once again I feel fine. I was just surprised that I went from having too low of estrogen to apparently too high of estrogen in a matter of a week. I guess I just need to find that sweet spot with my dosage.

I mean, I took another dose of adex and once again I feel fine. I was just surprised that I went from having too low of estrogen to apparently too high of estrogen in a matter of a week. I guess I just need to find that sweet spot with my dosage.

Thats not possible in just a week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom