Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused with SARMS and Deca Durabolin

GW is a great addition to every cycle as well as PCT, and Ostarine is perfect to add into every PCT. I highly recommend it

Run sarms1 gw on cycle for 1-12 wks and Ostarine in PCT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Run sarms1 gw on cycle for 1-12 wks and Ostarine in PCT.

Agreed this is the way to go, GW will help to keep gains lean and osta in PCT will help solidify gains durning PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gw helps battle tren's cardio sides but if you experience those sides with any other aas, it can help with those too. It's just that tren is notorious for crippling your ability to do cardio but it can help with deca too!

I would go with GW-501516 as I read good things about it, just finishing my LGD-4033 run from sarms1 and loved it. :)

Nice man.. The GW is absolutely awesome. Sarms1 produces the most concentrated and purest form of sarms

GW is the best thing you could do with your cycle... I responded this in your other thread as well...

Bro, this cycle needs some work... You have far too much dbol for far too long... WAY too long on the hcg and your deca dose is far too high... you should run your test lower than deca... where are you ancillaries????? you have no protection with ANYTHING HERE? Do you know what estrogen and prolactin is? Apparently not but you should be quite concerned about that... Your not protecting yourself from a methylated oral in dbol either...

You have asked about adding GW-501516... ABSOLUTELY... that's the best thing you could do here... Let me lay this all out for you...

1-12 Test Prop 100 mg eod
1-10 Deca 400 mg day
1-12 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 n2guard www.n2bm.com
3-10 hcgenerate es www.n2bm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Back
Top Bottom