Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused on test levels numbers

Robthomas

Buff Brother
Ok guys so my last pin from my test deca cycle was may 20th . Then I started the evo pct protocol start to finish . So I had to get some other blood work done on July 10th and was not recovery blood work from my cycle cause I felt I needed to wait longer . I did have them check my test and free test and estrogen levels . So I got my blood work back
Test -920 ref range 250-800
Free test 960 ref range 250-1100
Estrogen - was high at 48 anything over 37 high

So I figured my test would be very low due to recovery and pct . I was very confused by the test levels . My libido has not been very good at all . I planned on doing recovery blood work august to really see if I bounced back .
The aromasin I was running felt it was very under doses for the amount I was using .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impossible. How can your free test be higher than tt. Ypuve dun goofed somewhere there.

If you can explain how a bite of an apple is greater (size, volume, mass, etc) than the whole apple of which it is part, then yes I can see how free t can be greater than total t.

Even his reference range is whack.

Ok guys so my last pin from my test deca cycle was may 20th . Then I started the evo pct protocol start to finish . So I had to get some other blood work done on July 10th and was not recovery blood work from my cycle cause I felt I needed to wait longer . I did have them check my test and free test and estrogen levels . So I got my blood work back
Test -920 ref range 250-800
Free test 960 ref range 250-1100
Estrogen - was high at 48 anything over 37 high

So I figured my test would be very low due to recovery and pct . I was very confused by the test levels . My libido has not been very good at all . I planned on doing recovery blood work august to really see if I bounced back .
The aromasin I was running felt it was very under doses for the amount I was using .

Apart from the increased estrogen levels you seem to fine IMHO. It would be good to see the LH and FSH levels for a more complete picture of the situation. Guess your aromasin was indeed bunk or underdosed.

Something is wrong with that Free Test.

Here's the Free Test Reference Range ~ 5 to 21 Ng/dl or 174 to 729 Pmol/l.

Here's the Total Test Reference Range ~ 300 to 1050 Ng/dl or 10 to 36 Pmol/l

So I think your Reference Range is in Ng/dl, so that Free Test # is Completely Wrong.

They don't do one Test in the one Reference Range Parameters, and the other in another Format.
They are done Both in the Same Format............................... JP
P.S.
You put up 920 Total Test.
And 960 Free Test

So do you see the Problem !

not enough info here

LH, FSH levels?

when did you stop pct?

what is likely happening here from my educated guess is your blood work is still picking up the SERM's you used. but without enough info i cannot know

I planed to get a full cycle blood work in another two weeks I was getting other blood work done and I was more concerned with my estrogen . So I ask him to check the two for me . Then plan to do full check mid august . Estrogen was high which I figured cause my nipples were puffy then not puffy and blood pressure was up a touch and skin oils. Was 48 out of 37

Impossible. How can your free test be higher than tt. Ypuve dun goofed somewhere there.

I must have miss herd the report was given over the phone going to get copy this week

Apart from the increased estrogen levels you seem to fine IMHO. It would be good to see the LH and FSH levels for a more complete picture of the situation. Guess your aromasin was indeed bunk or underdosed.

I ran arimedix the whole cycle and for pct I switched to the aromasin and it seems right after the switch that when I saw my nipple/peck get puffy and that's when I felt I didn't trust the aromasin and I was running it at 1ml in pct . I had mid cycle blood work done when I was using arimedix and estrogen was at 20 out of 37 spot on

Did evo pct I been off 3 weeks

You need to wait at least 1 month after finishing your PCT to get blood work done. Otherwise the PCT drugs will still be in your body and give the blood work a false reading.

Re-do the blood work in roughly 2 weeks.

Yes that's what I was thinking I just bought aromasin and not the liquid this time taking eod to fix estrogen

Back
Top Bottom