Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering the eSARMS healing stack. PCT?

i love this stack... its a stack ive been recommending for many years.... i would stick with the 12 weeks... you can still see results in 8 weeks for sure but you are leaving a lot on the table by not running it 12... you can definitely stack them with hgh if you want... you are getting many other benefits from this stack aside from healing as well so i would definitely run it as is...

Would this stack require a PCT?
https://www.esarms.com/product/healing/

Is it worthwhile to do less than a 12 week cycle?

If I can afford HGH, should I take that instead of one or more SARMS, or as well as these SARMS?

Thanks.

You can do less than 12 weeks but you wouldn't get the results from it. It's best to run the whole 12 week cycle for the most hardcore healing.

I'm reading the article "The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)" https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

and I see that some of the same SARMS are called for in the PCT. What PCT would this healing stack call for, if any?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can if you know what you're doing. The reason I say this is because most people don't when it comes to HGH.

I don't know what I'm doing though. :) Honestly. I am willing to read however.

When in doubt run the 'mini-pct'.

This one,
Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

What are the doses for M! MK and Cardazol?

- - - Updated - - -

I see it's M1MK, I coy/pasted a typo.

This one,
Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

What are the doses for M! MK and Cardazol?

- - - Updated - - -

I see it's M1MK, I coy/pasted a typo.

I'd go with what's on the bottles (7 tabs for M1-MK and 6 for Cardazol)

Back
Top Bottom