Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering HGH

swag77

Registered
I am considering on getting on HGH. I've been on cycles for a while now. I do not know a lot about it i am just doing some research for now. what is a standard dose for it i think it said 4 ius everyday? what vendor carries it as well? thank you please comment any answers questions anything helps

I am considering on getting on HGH. I've been on cycles for a while now. I do not know a lot about it i am just doing some research for now. what is a standard dose for it i think it said 4 ius everyday? what vendor carries it as well? thank you please comment any answers questions anything helps

Just look in the threads and at the site sponsors. 4iu’s is too much for a beginner. Maybe 2iu’s/day for the first 3 weeks and see how things go. Maybe then you can increase to 3-4iu/day.

Check the ads above for sellers. 5ius every other day is recommended

Last edited:

I run slightly more than 3IUs per day (Monday through Friday). But HGH dosage is wholly dependent upon the goals of the person using it. So for what purpose do you wish to use HGH, swag? And do I take "swag77" to imply that you are between 40 and 41 years of age?

I run slightly more than 3IUs per day (Monday through Friday). But HGH dosage is wholly dependent upon the goals of the person using it. So for what purpose do you wish to use HGH, swag? And do I take "swag77" to imply that you are between 40 and 41 years of age?

Creative way to ask the age, Eddie. But a very important question nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on week 3 ish of 2 ius ED. Sleep is phenomenal. I’m not sure I notice much else quite yet

That’s awesome. What brand of HGH did you use? I’ve just stocked up for an HGH run over the winter.

pretty sure aggirl is using juvepharma

the sleep and appetite are the first things you will notice that first week or two.

yes, you definitely want to get a good six months in... i personally would go with a year but at least 6 months to really get the right effect from it... you should keep a log of your progress

yes, you definitely want to get a good six months in... i personally would go with a year but at least 6 months to really get the right effect from it... you should keep a log of your progress

I’ll get 6 months in for sure, and if I see the positive effects, I’ll definitely take it up to 1 year.

pretty sure aggirl is using juvepharma

the sleep and appetite are the first things you will notice that first week or two.

Yes Steve is right.

Appetite is up but manageable. Being female I’m used to crazy spikes in appetite during certain times of the month. 😜

Back
Top Bottom