Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest cycle

cjs_gymlife

Planning on entering my first NPC show this year around April. (The date is not posted yet but the show is always in April). The show is the NPC Iowa Midwest open. I am weighing right around 200ish pounds, kind of fat but the show is a long ways away. I plan on bulking up and staying with my bulk cycle that I have already posted, take December off, and then starting a 4 month (16 week) prep for the contest. Here's my ideas for my "Contest Cycle" give me some feedback and suggestions, I would love anything that will help seeing as this is my first ever BB comp. (have done powerlifting before)

Contest Cycle-
Test E 500mg (wks 1-4)
Test E 750mg (wks 5-10)
Test Prop 100mg MWF (wk 11-14)
Tren E 600mg (wks 4-10)
Tren Ace 100mg MWF (wks 10-14)
Oral Winny 50mg ED (wks 12-16)
Cytomel 50mg ED (wks 11-13)
Cytomel 75mg ED (wk 14)
Cytomel 25 mg ED (wk 15)
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
On cycle guard (haven't decided which)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a ROUGH DRAFT. Just saying lol.

bro i dont suggest cytomel t3...too risky...anything else you willing to try

I've read it can be pretty good if you scale it right, up and down.. And then use an OTC fat burner and keep diet in check with light cardio afterwards to scale out so you don't completely fuck your metabolism

Planning on entering my first NPC show this year around April. (The date is not posted yet but the show is always in April). The show is the NPC Iowa Midwest open. I am weighing right around 200ish pounds, kind of fat but the show is a long ways away. I plan on bulking up and staying with my bulk cycle that I have already posted, take December off, and then starting a 4 month (16 week) prep for the contest. Here's my ideas for my "Contest Cycle" give me some feedback and suggestions, I would love anything that will help seeing as this is my first ever BB comp. (have done powerlifting before)

Contest Cycle-
Test E 500mg (wks 1-4)
Test E 750mg (wks 5-10)
Test Prop 100mg MWF (wk 11-14)
Tren E 600mg (wks 4-10)
Tren Ace 100mg MWF (wks 10-14)
Oral Winny 50mg ED (wks 12-16)
Cytomel 50mg ED (wks 11-13)
Cytomel 75mg ED (wk 14)
Cytomel 25 mg ED (wk 15)
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
On cycle guard (haven't decided which)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a ROUGH DRAFT. Just saying lol.

This is what I would do and prescribe to a lot of my competitors with similar stats to you. A 10 week pre-cycle and then a 10 week contest cycle.

weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 11 - 20
testosterone 200mg/week
masteron 200mg/week
trenbolone 200mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD
cardarine GW 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

weeks 14 - 20
winstrol 50mg/day
n2guard from n2bm.com 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

The last week before your show remove the testosterone and increase your aromasin dosage to 12.5mg ED. Don't use T3 with your cycle. T3 does not differentiate between muscle and fat and you run a significant risk of running muscle mass with supplementing with it. Cardarine GW is a much better option for cutting up. It is non-hormonal and you run no risk of loosing muscle mass. http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Add some N2Guard as a liver support - it is the best supp for this purpose. Also, add Cardarine GW-501516 at 12.5 mgs ED. It will give additional definition, lean mass, endurance, and most importantly - it will reduce trenbolone's side effects.

You really want to risk your final results and whole show over cytomel? Not smart....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

pull out ALL test 3-4 weeks out and run in on as close to purely 'anabolic' compounds as possible its the only way to clear out all water (test holds water from mineral retention not just oestrogen). primo being the best but tricky to get hold of, winny, var and halotestin 20mg or less is ideal. Also tren despite what people believe causes a certain level of water. Don't forget about your depletion too, 1-2 weeks out you really need to be pulling all carbs while slowly increasing sodium, then based on your weight allow 3-4 days to refill whilst depleting sodium and if you have the correct person guiding you loading medical potassium (don't mess with this if you dont know how it'll stop you heart!) By eliminating and androgens, using sodium depletion and potassium loading you can attain that dry, hard and full look by having high levels of celluar water with low levels of SubQ water and from the high quality anabolics a hard physque.

cytomel is awful imo. cardarine would be a way safer alternative

I think i wont run cytomel during my contest cycle, but rather within the next week or two and make my bulk cycle a leaner bulk. Then I wont have to worry about being catabolic and losing muscle when I am getting show ready..

I think i wont run cytomel during my contest cycle, but rather within the next week or two and make my bulk cycle a leaner bulk. Then I wont have to worry about being catabolic and losing muscle when I am getting show ready..

That's a Much Better Idea, to do a Leaner Bulk, it'll be easier to Cut.

I do have 1 Question:
Why are you Ramping up the Test at Week 5.
You won't Gain anything by doing that.
It's better to Pick a Dosage and stick with that, to get to "Steady State" and stay there................................. JP

you couldn't possibly be catabolic with the amount of sauce you are running bro

Back
Top Bottom