Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

Proficient Brother Captain_Action's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

Iím 44, 6í2Ē, 210 lbs @ 10% BF, Healthy, 3 past cycles, ZERO contest experience, competing in A provincial Physique show Nov 14 2020. On prescribed TRT 120mg test e per week.

Hereís the 16 week cycle Iíve settled on leading up to the show:

I figured I shouldnít shock my system too much after the show and carry prop, winny, mast e, and Proviron past the show one week, with the exception of Aromasin which i thought wise to carry 3 weeks past the show as test levels normalize.

I thought Iíd take my first 60mg TRT shot of Test E the morning after the show, and again every 3.5 days after that, as I do now. Then, as I carry the prop for a week past the show, the test e picks up. Aromasin covers me off while test levels normalize.

I know thereís lots of good PCT protocols out there. But I canít find much out there for post contest when youíre going back on TRT.

Would really appreciate guidance here. Thanks!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you would not need PCT if you are going back on TRT, would call it " Blast and than Cruise" , you blast with the Cycle, than Cruise with TRT.
    Post Cycle Therapy ( PCT )
    TRT is your PCT.
    TRT is for LIFE!

Good Luck!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So no other supps or peds required as I drop back to TRT levels?

Iím just thinking my shit will be all out of whack so my body must need something other than me just going back to 120mg of test e per week, no?

I get that itís for life too ;-) Itís much better for me this way.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're right about your shit being all out of whack for sure. But really the best thing you can do is stop using all of the gear. I would stop all of the gear including the prop the day of the show. I dont see any reason to continue them past the show. All of these things have half lives so stopping will still be a gradual come down. You could look at some of the organ support products from the sponsors but really after a marathon cycle like that the best thing you can do is try to get your body back to homeostasis as soon as possible. Bloodwork will be key. I would get blood work as soon as possible after the show. That will determine whether or not you need to do anything other that just getting back on TRT. Likely that will be all that's needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't plan on taking the AI for as long as you are either. That would most likely be able to stop along with the prop

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Read my reply in your other post.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    after you blast, you just drop down to your normal trt dose bro... its as simple as that..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Action View Post
    So no other supps or peds required as I drop back to TRT levels?

Iím just thinking my shit will be all out of whack so my body must need something other than me just going back to 120mg of test e per week, no?

I get that itís for life too ;-) Itís much better for me this way.
    i would run a bottle of n2guard to help your body cause that is a lot of gear
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i would run a bottle of n2guard to help your body cause that is a lot of gear
    I was going to start an entirely new thread on organ support. But thank you. Iíll add this to the list now. Everyone seems to love the product. Iíve used it before. $$$ but health is #1 so eff it. Iíll get some

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Read my reply in your other post.
    Iíll answer your other question here. And thanks for this. Itís good to be accountable.

Mast E @ 800mg 16w through the show:
    -itís a hardener, Iím sub 10%, itís mild, some positive sexual sides, itíll help me see where Iím at.

Proviron @ 50mg 16w stopping 1 week post show:
    -itís a hardener, itís extremely mild, not liver toxic, very positive sexual sides, itíll help me see where Iím at.

Test E @ 400mg 13w stopping 3 weeks prior to show to shed water since itís a long esther:
    -itís a solid base, will keep fullness in muscle, facilitates strength and motivation, itís a modest dose, minimal sides, may require AI

EQ @ 800mg 12w stopping 4 weeks prior to show to dry out since itís a very long esther:
    -increases protein synthesis, well tolerated, mild estrogenic effects. Iíve used it before at this dose with little sides, other than periodic anxiety. Proviron and Aromasin for sides.

Test P @ 200mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
    -TRT dose, minimal water, maintain hardness up to show. Some suggest stopping 3 days before show, others say carry to the show for fullness. Iím still not 100% here. And with no experience Iím not sure thereís an answer as to what will work for certain.

Winny @ 50mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
    -Dries you out, minimal sides. I plan to inject to spare my liver.

Couple notes:
    -I recognize many people would start Proviron later in the prep. I chose to run it the whole time because I suffer from low libido and everyone claims itís perfect with EQ. But I could delay it for 2-3 weeks until the Test E and EQ pick up steam.
    -I also recognize that masteron could be started later too but with Proviron the whole time I thought it would be fine.
    -I know lots of people prefer Masteron and EQ up to 600mg and find sides and diminishing returns above that. This is something I would consider too. I plan to order lots and if I have extra thatíll be fine.
    -originally I had considered halo at the end for 3-4 weeks as an energy boost, to help navigate the final depletion. Everyone seems to think itís unnecessary. But itís on my mind still since itís the only liver toxic oral Iíd be taking if I did decide to take it.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Action View Post
    I was going to start an entirely new thread on organ support. But thank you. Iíll add this to the list now. Everyone seems to love the product. Iíve used it before. $$$ but health is #1 so eff it. Iíll get some
    Especially since you are also running a liver toxic oral. Glad you will be including this.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast