Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Peak Cycle this year

congrats on the contest
we all support you
whats your diet between the shows like right now?

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I am signed up for NPC North Americans.
Fly out and weigh in 08/30. Plan to weigh in under 165.
08/31 Compete in CP and MP
09/01 Compete in BB

This will likely be my last show for the year and start the offseason. When you are planning your off season food and meals, you know its time to call it a year.

My cycle is the mostly the same. I'm going to let the Test/EQ blend run out and just go straight test.
I have bumped my Mast up 400/weekly to 600-800/weekly just to finish it out. I'll finish out the vials then it will be just TRT. I find since I am hypogonadic, it is best for me just to switch to TRT dose (200mg/weekly)
right away. Feel like I crash if I go cold turkey 2 or 3 weeks.

My doctor ran my bloodwork this week with no major issues.

09/01 Compete in BB

This will likely be my last show for the year and start the offseason. When you are planning your off season food and meals, you know its time to call it a year.

My cycle is the mostly the same. I'm going to let the Test/EQ blend run out and just go straight test.
I have bumped my Mast up 400/weekly to 600-800/weekly just to finish it out. I'll finish out the vials then it will be just TRT. I find since I am hypogonadic, it is best for me just to switch to TRT dose (200mg/weekly)

I hope you do well in the next show.

Once you do the show post up some pics and update us too.

What are you going to eat for the next 3 weeks? you didnt update us between shows

in offseason you have to work on cuts and mass, lets do a LOG journal on EVO so we can help you thru the offseason cycle

09/01 Compete in BB

nice, you earned a break after this

09/01 Compete in BB

bro yo flying out wow, i never been on plane before that cool

Back
Top Bottom