Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Peak Cycle this year

Friday update

Wake up @ 204
Post Workout @ 201

Arm day today. Good bicep and triceps pump. Fasted today since I did bloodwork this morning.

I did find out that my CPAP script is approved. My doctor's office is trying to order thru insurance.
I went back and said let just get the script and order it myself. I am thinking the ResMed AirSense™ 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine
I think nasal pillows might be best for me but not sure. With the beard, I'm thinking a mouth mask won't give me a good seal.

I am eager to see if this helps me sleep better.

It's almost time.... 2023!

Friday update

Wake up @ 204
Post Workout @ 201

Arm day today. Good bicep and triceps pump. Fasted today since I did bloodwork this morning.

I did find out that my CPAP script is approved. My doctor's office is trying to order thru insurance.
I went back and said let just get the script and order it myself. I am thinking the ResMed AirSense™ 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine
I think nasal pillows might be best for me but not sure. With the beard, I'm thinking a mouth mask won't give me a good seal.

I am eager to see if this helps me sleep better.

It's almost time.... 2023!

thats a good machine Airsense is easy to use get it

Last day of the year Leg day.

Wake up @ 204
Post Workout @ 197

I've been testing the 5 plate banded ball squat, last week at 3 reps, this week about 5 reps. Not the best reps, may have had at least 2 at parallel. Dropped back to 455 to do my normal progression.
On the trap bar deads, I put on 520 for 3 to 4 reps. Feel good. Joints -> check, heels -> check. Everything feels pretty good.

Last night I took a delta 8 candy, fell asleep at 8pm, woke up every hour or hour and half. Was drowsy enough to fall right back to sleep on the onset. but definitely was up and down.

Going to finish off much of my off plan foods. I may still enjoy a single treat here and there. Week 2 in Feb is when my prep officially begins.

Ready for 2023. Happy New Year bros!

Stay humble!
Work hard! Eyes on the prize.
Progress! Even the smallest progress is still progress.

Last day of the year Leg day.

Wake up @ 204
Post Workout @ 197

I've been testing the 5 plate banded ball squat, last week at 3 reps, this week about 5 reps. Not the best reps, may have had at least 2 at parallel. Dropped back to 455 to do my normal progression.
On the trap bar deads, I put on 520 for 3 to 4 reps. Feel good. Joints -> check, heels -> check. Everything feels pretty good.

Last night I took a delta 8 candy, fell asleep at 8pm, woke up every hour or hour and half. Was drowsy enough to fall right back to sleep on the onset. but definitely was up and down.

Going to finish off much of my off plan foods. I may still enjoy a single treat here and there. Week 2 in Feb is when my prep officially begins.

Ready for 2023. Happy New Year bros!

Stay humble!
Work hard! Eyes on the prize.
Progress! Even the smallest progress is still progress.

happy new year good 2022 closer with legs

Monday Back Day

Wake up @ 203
Post Workout @ 199

A good back workout today. Actually loaded a machine with 5 plates on each side for the first time. Repped about 4-5 each side.
Nice to have the day off, no need to rush. Still get up at the same time and go thru the routine, just able to take my time and recover.

Back to the work grind tomorrow. Almost time....

Monday Back Day

Wake up @ 203
Post Workout @ 199

A good back workout today. Actually loaded a machine with 5 plates on each side for the first time. Repped about 4-5 each side.
Nice to have the day off, no need to rush. Still get up at the same time and go thru the routine, just able to take my time and recover.

Back to the work grind tomorrow. Almost time....

5 plates on each side is brutal

are you going to start a new log for the contest prep soon? its 2023 you need to get ready for show

Tuesday Update - Light Leg Day

Wake up @ 203 lbs
Post Workout @ 199 lbs

I can feel the motivation building. Good workouts to start off the year. I do go heavy but I am not pushing it yet.
I am just maintaining strength as my diet gets cleaner this month. Starting to get amped for 23.

I will close out this thread sometime this week and start a new 2023 thread. I should get blood work results this week.

Things I am excited about this year.

1) Making improvements to last year's physique
a) More posing
b) More attention to waist control
c) Cycle design contest bulk to contest cut
d) HGH and its impact
2) Better sleep
a) CPAP machine
3) Smiling and enjoying every day
a) Be thankful I am allowed to workout and enjoy it.

That's all for now.

Happy Tuesday!

Wake up @ 203 lbs
Post Workout @ 199 lbs

I can feel the motivation building. Good workouts to start off the year. I do go heavy but I am not pushing it yet.
I am just maintaining strength as my diet gets cleaner this month. Starting to get amped for 23.

I will close out this thread sometime this week and start a new 2023 thread. I should get blood work results this week.

a) More posing
d) HGH and its impact
2) Better sleep
a) CPAP machine

That's all for now.

Happy Tuesday!

I like this plan for 2023

especially the more posting and detailed log updates I'm looking forward to them

and I'd like to see how your HGH goes

Wake up @ 203 lbs
Post Workout @ 199 lbs

a) More posing
d) HGH and its impact
2) Better sleep
a) CPAP machine

That's all for now.

Happy Tuesday!

yes be thankful for a lot. being able to read this

Wake up @ 203 lbs
Post Workout @ 199 lbs

a) More posing
d) HGH and its impact
2) Better sleep
a) CPAP machine

That's all for now.

Happy Tuesday!

Great finish

Back
Top Bottom