Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Peak Cycle this year

PrinceDaddy

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
Me : 53 year old Masters competitor
Last year competed Welterweight BB, Men Physique Class A, Classic Physique A.
Height 5'5''
Current weight 185

So, I've been doing national masters show since 2019. Just trying to sneak thru and become a Masters IFBB pro.
If I did stick a fork in me. I would prob do one pro show and be done.

Love the sport, love how my physique has changed over the last 12 year when I got serious about bodybuilding.
I am on doctor prescribed TRT (Hypogonadic) since 2017. Was all natural creatine before that. Tried every possible way to remain natural, just realized it was not working from a life perspective. Quality of life improved after TRT in many ways.

Anyways, this is my cycle this year for my shows, started about 8 weeks out

Weekly

Orals
Proviron 25 1xED
Adex 1mg (Sunday)
T3 25 1xED
Anavar 10mg 1xED
Winstrol 10mg 1xED
Cardarine 10 mg 1xED

Injections
Test 200/EQ 200mg Blend 1ml (Sat)
Mast E 200mg 1ml (Sat)

Tren E 200mg 1ml (Wed)
Mast E 200mg 1ml (Wed)

I have gotten stronger and grown this year. Actually think I won't make weight for CP @ 170. Did Deca/Test during the off-season. At this point, you can always be leaner, I am grind the cardio.

Running bloodwork later this week. Feel good so far. Any thoughts?

First good to see you post the info. Can you get a LOG up here? post your diet and training too

now on your orals, you're using 1mg arimidex/week? in 1 large dose?

Overall test/mast/tren that cycle always works with anavar and winstrol but I dont see organ and liver support, you using it?

Pin all long esters twice a week. Monday and Thursday. You should be pinning test and eq twice also and make it double. Eq at 200 is nothing. The tren and mast is fine at 200 but kinda low. And yea ai at once isn't right.

I've gone higher and lower in previous peak cycles. I like this cycle and how I feel. I have definitely grown on it. Much more mind muscle tension and just control with slower movements.
I'll run bloodwork this Friday, with results coming in following week. I am running the liver support ancillaries, etc. Just don't have them listed above. I amonly using one arimidex the day
after the test shot. I've noticed I crash my estradial if I take it more than once a week.

I also have Clen 2x40 ED missing from the stack listed above.

The Masteron @ 400 is bringing out the grainy vascular look. Its just weird how it comes in at the end of the limbs and works its way inwards towards your higher fatty depos.

I wanted to keep the Tren low since I have felt my lungs gasping for air with higher dosages. I wanted to have cardio benefits with the EQ and Cardarine being there.

Thanks everyone!

My back last year.

8010113.jpg

Hoping to look better this year....

I've gone higher and lower in previous peak cycles. I like this cycle and how I feel. I have definitely grown on it. Much more mind muscle tension and just control with slower movements.
I'll run bloodwork this Friday, with results coming in following week. I am running the liver support ancillaries, etc. Just don't have them listed above. I amonly using one arimidex the day
after the test shot. I've noticed I crash my estradial if I take it more than once a week.

I also have Clen 2x40 ED missing from the stack listed above.

The Masteron @ 400 is bringing out the grainy vascular look. Its just weird how it comes in at the end of the limbs and works its way inwards towards your higher fatty depos.

I wanted to keep the Tren low since I have felt my lungs gasping for air with higher dosages. I wanted to have cardio benefits with the EQ and Cardarine being there.

Thanks everyone!

masteron will make you real grainy when lean good pick and tren low is smart

whats your diet and training? lets get a LOG going

- - - Updated - - -

My back last year.

View attachment 13765

Hoping to look better this year....

your back looks strong nice!

you are a top guy out there, the back shot double Bi is a winner

thanks for getting this up,LOG more for us

top guy at the show
very strong upper back and shoulders
more pics and a bigger diet update please

Me : 53 year old Masters competitor
Last year competed Welterweight BB, Men Physique Class A, Classic Physique A.
Height 5'5''
Current weight 185

So, I've been doing national masters show since 2019. Just trying to sneak thru and become a Masters IFBB pro.
If I did stick a fork in me. I would prob do one pro show and be done.

Love the sport, love how my physique has changed over the last 12 year when I got serious about bodybuilding.
I am on doctor prescribed TRT (Hypogonadic) since 2017. Was all natural creatine before that. Tried every possible way to remain natural, just realized it was not working from a life perspective. Quality of life improved after TRT in many ways.

Anyways, this is my cycle this year for my shows, started about 8 weeks out

Weekly

Orals
Proviron 25 1xED
Adex 1mg (Sunday)
T3 25 1xED
Anavar 10mg 1xED
Winstrol 10mg 1xED
Cardarine 10 mg 1xED

Injections
Test 200/EQ 200mg Blend 1ml (Sat)
Mast E 200mg 1ml (Sat)

Tren E 200mg 1ml (Wed)
Mast E 200mg 1ml (Wed)

I have gotten stronger and grown this year. Actually think I won't make weight for CP @ 170. Did Deca/Test during the off-season. At this point, you can always be leaner, I am grind the cardio.

Running bloodwork later this week. Feel good so far. Any thoughts?

What's 'natural creatine'?

Back
Top Bottom