Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep Cycle

half.natty

Beginner Brother
So little background;
Weigh 170lbs 8-10% bodyfat
Height 5'7-5'8 (manlet)

Cycle History

1. Test-e
2. Test-p/winny
3. Sus250/clen

Theory cycle

Test-p 100mg EOD Weeks 1-10
Tren- 50-75mg EOD Weeks 1-10
AIs like Adex/Asin and caber will obviously be used accordingly

So basically without sounding like a typical newcomer I need to put on say 5-10lbs and get below 8% (contest ready)
Ive been really considering a Test-p/Tren-a cycle and for dumb reason been considering using DNP to help assist, call me
an idiot but the whole non catabolic (apparently) aspect is really appealing to me, obviously would take a low dose and
increase to where its not unbearable.

So the question is has anyone had experience with DNP
What dose/cycle should i use for DNP
Should i just stick to last 8 weeks 50mg winny
And general thoughts on my cycle for a prep?

I've used DNP, i hate the stuff and frankly have had way better results cutting doing intermittent fasting

you have excellent stats bro, would like to see you put up pics as your stats are close to mine (you have less body fat though)

Test and Tren are part of a great contest prep cycle. Most of them will also include winny and Masteron too.

As for DNP, if you use it responsibly it can be effective but I believe with the discipline you have from your low body fat, it is not needed.

First off - I DONT recommend DNP. The difference between the lethal dosage and effective dosage is miniscule. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out.

Use cardarine instead. It is much safer and there is no risk of loosing muscle when using cardarine.

A test/tren cycle is a great steroid cycle for a precontest cycle but if you are doing a bodybuilding show, you would want to add in hardeners like masteron and wsintrol. I would also do a 10 week cycle VS 8 week. It'll give you an extra 2 weeks to prep.

Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 200mg/week
Trenbolone 200mg/week
Masteron 200mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
Cardarine 20mg/day

*drop the test 2 weeks out from your show. Everything else can be ran up until the day of the show*

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I’m 18 weeks out from a bodybuilding show. I exercise 7 days a week . I’m in a calorie deficit 1900 calories . My body fat is @ 12% . I done many cycles . I’m thinking of doing Masteron E@ 600mg , Tren E @ 650 Test E @ 700 mg . I would like some advice on the dosages etc.

I’m 18 weeks out from a bodybuilding show. I exercise 7 days a week . I’m in a calorie deficit 1900 calories . My body fat is @ 12% . I done many cycles . I’m thinking of doing Masteron E@ 600mg , Tren E @ 650 Test E @ 700 mg . I would like some advice on the dosages etc.

Those doses are way too high for me. I’d be closer to

300 test
200 tren
400 mast

- - - Updated - - -

So little background;
Weigh 170lbs 8-10% bodyfat
Height 5'7-5'8 (manlet)

Cycle History

1. Test-e
2. Test-p/winny
3. Sus250/clen

Theory cycle

Test-p 100mg EOD Weeks 1-10
Tren- 50-75mg EOD Weeks 1-10
AIs like Adex/Asin and caber will obviously be used accordingly

So basically without sounding like a typical newcomer I need to put on say 5-10lbs and get below 8% (contest ready)
Ive been really considering a Test-p/Tren-a cycle and for dumb reason been considering using DNP to help assist, call me
an idiot but the whole non catabolic (apparently) aspect is really appealing to me, obviously would take a low dose and
increase to where its not unbearable.

So the question is has anyone had experience with DNP
What dose/cycle should i use for DNP
Should i just stick to last 8 weeks 50mg winny
And general thoughts on my cycle for a prep?

Cycle looks good. Throw in 400 mg Mast or 50 mg ED Stan

Also, I like T3 and clen on a cut

I have not used DNP and never will

Back
Top Bottom