Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep full 20 week cycle log and progress tracker

So I was initially feeling underwhelmed with results so far on this cycle since it's a heavy cycle and I expected pretty dramatic strength gains, but this week (6th week on cycle) has been a big one. I definitely feel the results kicking in harder. More vascularity and strength is going up. Weight is also up so far this week even though my food has been reduced, so definitely a good sign. I guess I wasn't used to how long an ester EQ is.

So I was initially feeling underwhelmed with results so far on this cycle since it's a heavy cycle and I expected pretty dramatic strength gains, but this week (6th week on cycle) has been a big one. I definitely feel the results kicking in harder. More vascularity and strength is going up. Weight is also up so far this week even though my food has been reduced, so definitely a good sign. I guess I wasn't used to how long an ester EQ is.

bro EQ Is hardcore...add some gw

14 weeks out today. 194.6, down 0.6lbs from last week. I'm just bringing it down slowly now and cleaning things up, but 12 weeks is when the real cut will begin. I forgot to mention I'll also be using clen/T3 from the 10 week mark. Just a low dose to move things along, and some days on/off with the clen - not sure of the exact protocol yet.

Here are the pics straight out of bed this morning. I'm still having a cheat meal each Saturday but that will stop at 12 weeks most likely.

https://imgur.com/a/yM2SQ

14 weeks out today. 194.6, down 0.6lbs from last week. I'm just bringing it down slowly now and cleaning things up, but 12 weeks is when the real cut will begin. I forgot to mention I'll also be using clen/T3 from the 10 week mark. Just a low dose to move things along, and some days on/off with the clen - not sure of the exact protocol yet.

Here are the pics straight out of bed this morning. I'm still having a cheat meal each Saturday but that will stop at 12 weeks most likely.

https://imgur.com/a/yM2SQ

brother looking good...you need to keep hitting the cut...forget clen/t3....cardarine/stenabolic will rock you out....

Coach made some pretty big changes this week, so it's officially time to get shredded. Cardio moved from 4x30 minutes to 5x45 minutes, and carbs reduced a bit. I lean out fast so expecting to see a few pounds drop this week.

Strength gains have also been coming in full effect. They took a while to get started but now every lift is moving up every workout.

Maybe I'll give the SARMS a try in the future, but I'm just gonna trust the coach on this one and go with clen/T3. He's gotten me diced twice before and those were both natty, so this time should be no issue

13 weeks out today. Down 2.4lbs this week to 192.2. Took my pictures at the gym after I had food/water so they don't look quite as tight, but I feel like the lighting/angle here is much more representative of how my physique looks. Strength is steady increasing even with more cardio/less carbs. Feeling really good and looking forward to switching up the compounds at 10 weeks out.

https://imgur.com/a/q8Ank

There is something that bothers me about hc generate. Iv thoroughly read on this supplrmenent and it seems that its not good for pct ot b4. Is there another product thats 100% good for pct?.

There is something that bothers me about hc generate. Iv thoroughly read on this supplrmenent and it seems that its not good for pct ot b4. Is there another product thats 100% good for pct?.

May I ask why is it not good for PCT or before that? It is a great supplement, both for the PCT and pre-PCT. It will boost your natural testosterone production big time without side effects. So I don't see how it can not be good.

you might be confusing hcg with hcgenerate

hcg is not good for pct at all, but hcgenerate IS very good for pct. it is natural product formulated with the best ingredients to help in pct

I got first in the lightweight class at my first show which was drug tested, then third in the lightweight class 6 months later which was a non-tested show, but I still competed drug free. I have no problem getting shredded, but just wasn't big enough

- - - Updated - - -

And one questions stevesmi - do you recommend hcg at the end of the cycle before pct to get things going, or just don't recommend it altogether?

I got first in the lightweight class at my first show which was drug tested, then third in the lightweight class 6 months later which was a non-tested show, but I still competed drug free. I have no problem getting shredded, but just wasn't big enough

- - - Updated - - -

And one questions stevesmi - do you recommend hcg at the end of the cycle before pct to get things going, or just don't recommend it altogether?

I do not recommend hcg at all. I used to recommend it years ago but the more I used it the more I figured out it was doing way more harm than good and have changed my mind. it is counter productive

HCG is the worst thing you could run. You are looking to recover coming off a cycle and HCG will just hinder that very recovery. That is why we recommend natural products like HCGenerate ES.

12 weeks out this past Saturday. 190.0, down 2.2lbs from the previous week. Diet and cardio changes from two weeks ago are still letting me lose so still no further changes. I spoke with my coach and I actually won't be using T3 unless I really need it, since I've never had an issue getting shredded before, and that was even naturally. Strength is still slowly increasing and lots of energy. Am going to run out of Sust at the end of this week so will be switching to approx 100mg prop ED, then switching out the EQ for Tren A and Mast P the following week at 10 weeks out, along with adding a low dose of Clen.

Here are the pictures

https://imgur.com/a/lDdZQ

Looking great man. What's your target stage weight? Not an expert but are you cutting to fast for being 11 weeks out?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I actually have no idea about my stage weight honestly. Im hoping to be as close to 175 as possible since that's the max for middleweight, but my coach doesn't focus on weight during prep.. just gets me stage lean and whatever weight I am, I am. If I had to guess though I'd say somewhere close to 170.

I can see why you'd say I'm cutting a little fast, but we just like to be ready early so we can re adjust and go into the show from there. Usually he'll make diet changes if I lose less than 2lbs but he didn't make any changes this week at 1.4lbs lost, so we seem to be slowing it down a bit.

10 weeks out today. Weight this morning is 186.4, down 2,2lbs from last week. Coach hasn't made any diet or cardio changes in 4 weeks and I'm still losing steadily which I wouldn't expect since I'm still eating like 3500 calories, but it all going really smooth. Feeling quite lean for 10 weeks out but strength and energy is still high. Starting Tren A and Mast P at 50mg/day today along with 12.5mg Aromasin ED and continuing with Test Prop at 120mg/day. Also starting 50mcg clen/day, 25mg in the morning and 25mg before weights later on.

Here are the pics:
https://imgur.com/a/fKYBZ

Back
Top Bottom