Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Prep full 20 week cycle log and progress tracker

superagro

Registered
So i'll be competing in my third bodybuilding competition in 16 weeks and will be documenting my progress/cycle throughout the last 16 weeks leading up to the show. I've previously competed in two shows in the lightweight class (natty) but am gonna be making the move up to middleweight for this show. This is currently my fourth cycle. First and second cycle a few years ago. Realized I didn't know what I was doing and waited another few years to do more.

Current Stats:
Weight: 198lbs
Bodyfat %: Not exactly sure - somewhere around 12 i'm guessing

My most recent cycle was at the beginning of the year and included 750mg Sustanon and 375mg Deca/week along with 50mg Provision ED and a 50mg ED Anadrol kickstart for weeks 1-4. I then cruised on 250mg Test E for 12 weeks, and 4 weeks ago began my contest prep regime.

Currently cycle: (4 weeks into this cycle right now)
-50mg Anadrol ED weeks 1-4
-50mg Proviron ED weeks 1-10
-1000mg Sustanon weeks 1-10
-600mg EQ weeks 1-10

-300mg Tren Ace weeks 10-19
-300mg Masteron Prop weeks 10-19
-500mg Test Prop weeks 10-19
-Arimidex as needed

Each week I will post pictures of the 7 mandatory's along with my weight and anything else noteworthy. I'll post the first set of pictures tomorrow as Saturday's are when I check in with my coach. I'll be posting these right up to the show.

This looks good, I'll be checking in on you.

Best of Luck..................................... JP

This is a hella heavy cycle, but guess it is ok for someone competing. Will be following along!

I will be following along with your log brother.

What class are you competing in? Bodybuilding?

If you have a coach - do whatever your focus tells you but personally, I would add in an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline when using the tren since tren is a nandrolone derivative and will raise prolactin levels in the body.

High prolactin levels = water retention

Weighed in today at 16 weeks out from the show. 197lbs, up 1lb from last Saturday's weigh in. Anadrol ended a couple days ago - it really only added a couple pounds from my starting weight of 194, but it filled me up and got the strength increase going.

I'm being coached by a highly respected local bodybuilder who is looking promising for a pro card in the next year. He's also coached me for my last two shows where I competed drug free in the lightweight bodybuilding class at ~155lbs both times. This time I'll be competing in the middleweight bodybuilding class and looking to weigh as close to 175lbs shredded as possible. Also forgot to mention, I'm 5'10".

I realize the cycle is heavy but I'm going with what the coach says as he's been doing this a long time. Also I'll be looking to gain as much as possible for a jump in weight class from 12 months ago, so we'll see how it goes.

As far as the prolactin drugs go, I didn't experience any water retention or other sides from my previous Deca run so I'd say I'm not prone to them, but before I run the Tren I'll have some on hand just in case.

I'll post the pictures I took this morning at some point today, I just can't figure out how to do it from my phone.

Worked legs today. Definitely seeing more vascularity and pump. Unfortunately I've been having some knee issues for months now so I can't work quads properly, but luckily they were one of my stronger areas previously so as long as I can smash hamstrings still I feel okay. In the meantime, I'm running TB500 to help with the joints (rotator cuff also gives me problems every now and again). I'm doing 6mg week 1, followed by 2mg/week for the next 4 or 5. This is the first week of the TB500 so I'll give an update whether it's helping or not. I used it once before but not for very long, but I still think it helped.

Worked arms today. Workouts have been good. Only thing holding me back a little has been my rotator cuff but it isn't giving me any trouble anymore except with over head press. It'll be shoulders tomorrow again so I'll see if it can handle it. Weighed 195.4 this morning so down over 1lb since my weigh in last week. I've been eating the same exact food based on my meal plan but I've cleaned it up a little and been more diligent on my cardio so maybe just leaning out a little. Here are a few pics from after today's workout. Let me know if the link doesn't work, still not used to uploading photos.

https://imgur.com/a/3vyzj

Also, thought it'd be interesting to post a little transformation. Left is February 2016, about 15 weeks out from my first show. Pretty sure I weigh 186 there. Right is today, 15.5 weeks out from my next show, weighing about 195.

https://imgur.com/a/pG0q0

Also, thought it'd be interesting to post a little transformation. Left is February 2016, about 15 weeks out from my first show. Pretty sure I weigh 186 there. Right is today, 15.5 weeks out from my next show, weighing about 195.

https://imgur.com/a/pG0q0
Man, difference is quite stark!!! Wheels saw huge gains and same with you upper body. Much leaned now to so I would expect some really awesome results in 15 weeks. Great work man!!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

15 weeks out yesterday, here are the pics straight out of bed before food/water. Actually stuck to my meal plan and did all my cardio so I ended up losing 1.2lbs even though meal plan stayed the same. Coach said we're gonna start bringing the weight down slowly now so he made some small changes. Reduced carbs a little in two of my meals and increased cardio from 4x25 a week to 4x30 a week. I do all my cardio on the stair mill since it works the legs/gets them leaner far better than any other machine.

Weight: 195.2lbs
https://imgur.com/a/2XEhf

15 weeks out yesterday, here are the pics straight out of bed before food/water. Actually stuck to my meal plan and did all my cardio so I ended up losing 1.2lbs even though meal plan stayed the same. Coach said we're gonna start bringing the weight down slowly now so he made some small changes. Reduced carbs a little in two of my meals and increased cardio from 4x25 a week to 4x30 a week. I do all my cardio on the stair mill since it works the legs/gets them leaner far better than any other machine.

Weight: 195.2lbs
https://imgur.com/a/2XEhf

brother looking good...thick

Back
Top Bottom