Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest show/cutting cycle??

Zyzz_Jr

Heyy guys, I was wondering what's your opinion on this cutting cycle for contest prep. It's a 14-week cycle here what will be ran:

14-week cycle !!
Test Pro = 350-400 mg a week.
Primo = 700 mg a week.
Follow by...
Last 6 weeks of cycle (so on the 8th week) do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off CLEN at 40 mcg every day for 2 weeks only, till weeks 12-14 come.
And last 4 weeks of cycle (so on the 10th week) run Winstrol at 40 mg every day, for these last 4 weeks.

I would like your opinion on this, in terms of dosages, combounds, etc. Yes i will be taking aromasin 25 mg every other day, so 3-4x a week. Pct is included at the end :)

While roids may aid the cut diet is the be all and end all. We get a TON of cycle questions which almost never mention the diet.

The diet is going to be a low carb diet, I've got that covered my friend. My question and concern was about the cycle in terms of dosages, and what will be run. Is it alright to run it, do you see any flaws with what I've listed???

the flaws i see is the test which needs to be cut off unless you are one of those guys who doesn't bloat on test

I only bloated on test E not pro, but why cut the test that’s the basic for all cycles n should be ran all the way thru.

I only bloated on test E not pro, but why cut the test that’s the basic for all cycles n should be ran all the way thru.

Actually no. You want to drop out all compounds that aromatize into estrogen or cause water retention (things like HGH) 2 weeks out from your show.

Only dry compounds like winstrol, anavar, primo etc. should be used up until show day.

There is quite a bit I would change with your cycle if I was coaching you. Drop the test to around 200mg/week. Add in a hardener like winstrol. Swap the clen for cardarine

Actually no. You want to drop out all compounds that aromatize into estrogen or cause water retention (things like HGH) 2 weeks out from your show.

Only dry compounds like winstrol, anavar, primo etc. should be used up until show day.

There is quite a bit I would change with your cycle if I was coaching you. Drop the test to around 200mg/week. Add in a hardener like winstrol. Swap the clen for cardarine

I already mentioned that i will be taking winstrol atleast 4 weeks out for 40 mg everyday. Cardarine is no where as strong as clen when it comes to fat burning if the diet is followed properly of course. Cardarine is safer but not as strong as clen, thats like comparing winstrol to anavar. in this case clen will be stronger, and not ran long either. Oh gotcha, i just took note of your statement about dropping test 2 weeks out, ill keep that in mind thank you !!! 200 mg of test a week for 12/14 weeks?? thats too low atleast 300 mg but 200? thats something a bikini girl would run lmaooo!!! i'm not the one to increase dosages or go crazy to attract side affects but my goodness 200 mg is sure low lol

The diet is going to be a low carb diet, I've got that covered my friend. My question and concern was about the cycle in terms of dosages, and what will be run. Is it alright to run it, do you see any flaws with what I've listed???

Glad to hear it. I worry when the focus is on the drug over diet and hard work. It's the combination of all 3 that equates to success.

Back
Top Bottom