Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

converting units to mL for reconstituting

newera

Registered
confused on how much bacteriostatic water to draw in a 3/10 mL, 30 unit u-100 insulin syringe to reconstitute 5mg bpc-157....using the peptide calculator i've got this so far.

dosage of bpc-157 is going to be 250mcg

want to reconstitute 2mL of BAC water into the 5mg vial of bpc-157

that would give me 5gm bpc-157 / 250mcg = 20 total injections

20 total injections with 2mL of BPC/BAC mix is 10 units on the 30 unit syringe

I'm confused how to calculate 2mL on the 3/10 mL syringe to draw out from the 30mL vial of BAC to reconstitute bpc with....how many units is that?

thanks for any guidance

thanks monsterish,

that's alot of messing around to reconstitute and make sure not to disrupt the powder when mixing which could damage the mix, might have to get a larger needle for reconstituting.

thanks monsterish,

that's alot of messing around to reconstitute and make sure not to disrupt the powder when mixing which could damage the mix, might have to get a larger needle for reconstituting.
Ya I would definitely use a regular 3ml syringe to make it easier if you have one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just asked the same thing for the same peptide, on another forum.

I'm using slin pins.

2mL bac will make the 20 tick 250mg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

A 30 unit insulin syringe holds 0.3mL

10 units = 0.1mL

You would use 6 full insulin syringes (0.3 x 6 = 1.8mL) + 20 units to get 2mL

thanks everyone for the help with your specific answers!

it's frustrating how they have all these different measurements (mL/cc/units/etc) on these delivery mechanisms ......as a type 1 diabetic, using units as measurement, if i'm off even 1 unit, it can drastically affect my sugars and my entire day and cause me problems so it's amazing that they have all these different standards and can't just settle on 1.

thanks again

A 30 unit insulin syringe holds 0.3mL

10 units = 0.1mL

You would use 6 full insulin syringes (0.3 x 6 = 1.8mL) + 20 units to get 2mL

We almost need the conversions to be a sticky. It would prevent a lot of headaches.

Back
Top Bottom