Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cool story bro...NOT!

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
So an acquaintance of my brothers has been approaching us non stop about getting him on some oral gear. I plead the fifth and walk away....I'm a busy mom, i don't have time for his stories and "ideas". My brother being a semi friend often gets involved in conversations with him about diet, training blah blah blah. The kid is a total idiot... binge drinker, i swear I see his car at burger King everytime he leaves the gym, smokes weed etc. Anyway, he has been asking for months. ...my brother tells him he doesn't have an oral source...sorry. Basically, blows him off every time he sees him. So today, my brother texts me after training. ....I guess this kid was able to get his hands on some anadrol. Brother asks what his plan is. ...he replies-100mgs ed for 6 to 8 weeks! Brother asks about pct plans....ummmmmm, "what's that". After explaining and explaining. ..my brother leaves.

So he texts me. ..we joke about his nonsense. But all joking aside....my brother is worried about this kid. I think 100mgs is to high first of all. ..8 weeks is to long second of all and no pct or prevention.

My brother feels caught up this now. ..he doesn't want to see anything happen to the kid....idiot or not. Any suggestions?

I'm curious, how did he respond after your brother passed on some knowledge? If it's just a case of ignorance I would continue helping him learn but if he's already set on his 'plan', well, all you can do is explain reality and hope it sticks...

He's a know it all. ...I guess he listened to what my brother was saying, but my brother kind of got the impression that was set in his plan. He's about "right now"....doesn't give much thought to his actions. That is what worries my brother.

Got to agree with Mike. Kids are stupid and they think they just stop and everything is ok. I've been in a similar situition with a young guy who, against my warnings, went and did a 100mg a day dbol cycle for 10months! He told me what he had done when I saw him later on down the road. He got massive, but it looked puffy, which we know an AI will help, but he did it. I don't advise oral only cycles no matter the compound, but they aren't the end of the world, and recovery is still achievable. I would just tell the guy to run it 4-6 weeks max (even though Abombs I personally wouldn't run but 4) and run nolva and clomid. I would even tell him to use hcg (or similar) during as a precautionary measure. Along with NAC and or TUDCA. He's just going to have to learn the hard way. At this point, I'd just do what you can to help, and if you don't want to get too involved, dont. Good luck with this situation. I hope you learn from it as well. I know it can wear on your patience.

i know youre probably looking for some honest sincere way to help this kid, but i dont see one

if youve both (so thats TWO people) tried already to help him out and warn him about PCT and liver toxicity and he is still planning on going ahead with his plans then theres no alot you can do really...

i guess just stress to him the importance of pct and maybe have him watch Dylan's video on anadrol? i have a friend whos similar and i cringe everytime he shows me a new box of "goodies" and how he mixes and matches different compounds with no pct and only milk thistle...i have given lots of warnings and good advice but people are going to make their own decisions

Yeah, unfortunately those people usually need to touch the burner to know it's hot. I would tell him good luck and if he feels pain in his side a month down the road, that's his liver doing it's best impression of a basket ball.

Unfortunately, this is an all too common story.
Over the years, I've talked to so many Guys that jumped the Gun.
Having no Idea what an AI or SERM is.
Just give them the Steroids and their Off to Oblivion........................................ JP
P.S.
If the Guy's a Hardhead, then He has to learn the Hard-way.

Let him make his own mistakes. He'll probably make great gains, feel like shit for a month afterwards and then lose most of his progress since it doesn't sound like he has great training/diet knowledge. There's no point in getting caught up in other people's situations if they are going to be stubborn about it; tough love is the best love.

he won't make any gains if he is a pothead and binge drinker.

and he will eventually quit altogether assuming his liver doesn't explode along the way.

someone put this idea in his head and now he is dead set on doing it so no matter what you say it won't change his mind so let him crash and burn on his own

the more you tell him not to do it the more he is going to want to, he has no role models to steer him the right direction so there is zero hope in stopping him

He's an "adult" (I struggle to use this word in this case), and should be held accountable for his own actions.

your going to find total tards out there man. they exist.

they get their hands on anything & thing think that's all they need. They find out the hard way.

Everyone knows everything at that age man.. I still get lifting tips and dietary advice from people double my bodyfat

Sometimes you just have to let people figure things out on their own. It's the only way some people learn unfortunately. I might mention to the kid about the consequences of his reckless cycle and what not doing PCT would do, then leave him with that. Tell him to let his conscience be his guide and walk away

Tell him the truth. He's being a fucktard and he's gonna get hurt. Proceed at his own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a know it all. ...I guess he listened to what my brother was saying, but my brother kind of got the impression that was set in his plan. He's about "right now"....doesn't give much thought to his actions. That is what worries my brother.

I hate to be insensitive but fuck him. Kids like that have to learn from their mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, this is an all too common story.
Over the years, I've talked to so many Guys that jumped the Gun.
Having no Idea what an AI or SERM is.
Just give them the Steroids and their Off to Oblivion........................................ JP
P.S.
If the Guy's a Hardhead, then He has to learn the Hard-way.

Exactly... He will learn though, regardless

Not much you can do. He won't gain shit. Amd lose it all post cycle. Sit back, enjoy the show

Back
Top Bottom