Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coronavirus

fullentsp

Registered
I was wondering with the china coronavirus spreading what are you guys doing with diet? you cannot find chicken anywhere all over town, if i'm lucky some cuts of red meat are there. everyone is hoarding food like the world is coming to an end. the entire rack of potatos was gone yesterday

I was wondering with the china coronavirus spreading what are you guys doing with diet? you cannot find chicken anywhere all over town, if i'm lucky some cuts of red meat are there. everyone is hoarding food like the world is coming to an end. the entire rack of potatos was gone yesterday

you just have to do the best you can in your area... ive been able to get chicken just fine here but try things like fish, tuna if you have to, oats, yogurt, eggs as much as possible etc... just do the best you can

I can find what I need but I also get meat delivered by an award winning butcher. We also have musclefoods who will post it to you

call your market and ask when their truck comes in or go there and ask the guy working at the meat department. you should have already buddied up with him anyway and he will tell you what time to come by

there isn't a problem with these places GETTING FOOD, it is that people are hoarding and freezing food. it is dispicable what people are doing here not sharing. you need to go there before people get a chance to buy up. i know where i shop saturday morning you can get food no problem if you get there when they open. after 10am you are too late

Steel cut oats in a slow cooker with water, add in cinnamon, stevia, and some apples and let cook overnight. Toss in so vanilla protein powder and perfect meal!

On top of that as mentioned above eggs, canned tuna, canned chicken breast, any other fish you can find (frozen shrimp, scallops, etc).

Also yea just call your meat department at your local butcher or grocery store and ask when deliveries come in. I have a butcher near me and I know when his deliveries come in so I hit them up right then and there.

Can also get creative and make meals with beans and quinoa and stuff to get protein too.

So you have to get creative.

Costco always has 5 dollar rotisserie chickens, they also have frozen chicken and fish. Ive never seen this sold out. Also look in the deli tray section - They take the chickens from the day before pull the breast meat and vacum seal it. 3lbs for 12bucks.

Trader Joes - for 6.99 you can get a lb of precooked chicken breast, I use maybe 1-2lbs a day its super convenient. Yes its bland and gross but who cares.

Red meat is still out there - embrace it, yes a little more expensive but get a flank or flap steak, pretty lean and easy to cook.

Shit just grab some ground grass fed beef or ground turkey. cook it on a pan mix it with rice - you can make a day or two's worth of meals in about 10min.

Back
Top Bottom