Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortisol blocker

OK, im starting a cut in about one months time, i was looking for something to assist my diet and im thinking that the cortisol blockers could be pretty good.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for any company etc.?

Does anyone have any experience with cortisol blockers?

None. Never worried about it.

OK, im starting a cut in about one months time, i was looking for something to assist my diet and im thinking that the cortisol blockers could be pretty good.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for any company etc.?

Does anyone have any experience with cortisol blockers?
All AAS block cortisol.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

As Stevesmi says we do actually need it. It is, I think, one of the hormones which helps wake us up and keeps us alert. It's a question of less stress in our lives being a way of lowering it vs none what so ever. So sleep, rest and recovery over blocking it.

Hola,
I agree with what everyone else said but I'm surprised no one brought this up.
Ashwagandha (preferably KSM-66 strain) is one of the only known herbs to significantly lower cortisol.
The decrease in cortisol noted in humans has reached 14.5-27.9% in otherwise healthy but stressed humans, which is significantly larger than many other supplements.
https://************/supplements/ashwagandha/
It also has exhibited anti anxiety and anti stress properties...as well as significant power output increase in sprinters. The studies are cited on the website I linked.
Is it increasing power like AAS? He'll no, but Ashwagandha is probably one of the best natural supplements you can buy.

But again if you don't sleep and live a healthy lifestyle that shit is gonna be sky high. Poor sleep ruined a good 2 weeks out of my cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

My link got blocked...
Well the website is examine .Com so go there to search for it

Hola,
I agree with what everyone else said but I'm surprised no one brought this up.
Ashwagandha (preferably KSM-66 strain) is one of the only known herbs to significantly lower cortisol.

https://************/supplements/ashwagandha/
It also has exhibited anti anxiety and anti stress properties...as well as significant power output increase in sprinters. The studies are cited on the website I linked.
Is it increasing power like AAS? He'll no, but Ashwagandha is probably one of the best natural supplements you can buy.

But again if you don't sleep and live a healthy lifestyle that shit is gonna be sky high. Poor sleep ruined a good 2 weeks out of my cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

My link got blocked...
Well the website is examine .Com so go there to search for it
That is certainly an option for a natural herbal route. I'm unfamiliar with how effective it is in that regard however

Back
Top Bottom