Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortisone shot

cream66

Registered
Have you ever had a cortisone shot prescribed by a doctor? What effects did you notice after the injection? A doctor gave me one shot (for shoulder tendonitis) and it hurt like hell.

yes I have for my neck

it wasn't that bad with the pain more than the wallet. I would do go around getting cortisone shots without exhausting all measures first. with a shoulder injury you need to ease up on that area, this means no more bench, militaries, pullups, etc. hopefully it will heal

my mom has had several in her hand where she has horrible arthritis and had to have surgery to repair... for her, it didnt do much... the pain was terrible from the injection and the relief was only temporary... those are just band aids to the wound and mask the pain, which can ultimately make things worse... ive never been a fan...

I had one in my lower back to help bring down inflammation from a herniated/bulging disc about 6 months ago. It helped significantly

Back
Top Bottom