Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countering deca sides

crutch22

Registered
How exactly does running Test w/ Deca counter the Deca sides ? Does the test lower prolactin or is it by another means ? Has anyone tried to recover by running a cycle of test (followed by pct) after being shut down hard by a deca cycle ? How about Winny ??

I’ve never had deca raise my prolactin much. Even at 800 mg.

Proviron imo is a great thing to stack with test and deca. If being crazy horny is your thing.

I run test and deca with cabergolin, proviron, and arimidex, and I don't really have any sides but indigestion.

When you are not running any testosterone your receptors get flooded by the DHN metabolities from nandrolone and this is what leads to those different side effects.

short answer: it doesn't

you want to run a DHT derivative with a nandrolone .. that is the cheat code you don't hear about from any forum people

nandrolones metabolize into DHN dihydronandrolone so to offset this you need to use a DHT.. i recommend proviron since it is mild and safe

one of the main reasons people get sides with deca is they run it too damn high... or they dont use the proper ancillaries...

Back
Top Bottom