Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Covid-19 risk while on AS

Painistruth

Registered
Under the guidelines given for immunocomprimised individuals it lists patients on high dosed steroids. Im assuming we are apart of that group. Does that mean we can get it easier or does it mean Covid-19 could really fuck us up if we do get it? I'm assuming its both. I would think coming off right now would be more risk for me to get real sick if I did get it due to it trying to adjust to that change. I work in a building in NY with 1000 people my employer "claims" we are essential. Nothing gets cleaned its basically a disease powder keg waiting to blow so I'm definitely going to get it. How fucked am I? Should I go have a coronavirus sleepover like my parents did to me with the chicken pox as a kid; so I can get a ventilator while they still have them available? Any of you guys get this shit yet?

next podcast i'm gonna dive into this topic so stay tuned for that

but cliff notes are the virus itself you are MORE likely to get and have it turn into the DISEASE covid19 if you abuse steroids as your immune system would be compromised. this thing can be defeated by keeping your immune system healthy. problem is in the USA we have the WEAKEST immune systems in the developed world thanks to our polluted environment and poor food quality. and this experience hopefully will change a lot of peoples attitudes.

I concur with cbbram. This is way too early to fully understand this disease. Also, after doing a little digging, I believe what has confused you is the use of “corticosteroids” and other type of “steroids” used for things like asthma and other inflammatory diseases

What does not knowing enough have to do with the fact nothing cures a virus except your immune system? Keep your fucking immune system strong is your best defense.

And yes abusing steroids weaken your immune system. So now is not the time to blast steroids.

This is just a bunch of speculative talk. There is no answer to this. I wouldnt be blasting right now though. Gyms are closed anyways. All I know is the day I started trt and cycling I quit getting sick. I've been sick twice in the last 12 years while the rest of my family gets sick. Coincidence. I dont know but that says a lot. So I think you can make a case for your agenda however it fits you.

Just protect yourself regardless and take precautions whether you're on or not.

This is just a bunch of speculative talk. There is no answer to this. I wouldnt be blasting right now though. Gyms are closed anyways. All I know is the day I started trt and cycling I quit getting sick. I've been sick twice in the last 12 years while the rest of my family gets sick. Coincidence. I dont know but that says a lot. So I think you can make a case for your agenda however it fits you.

Solid advice right there

well said, agreed

So now that we're on this side of the 2021, yall think one should finish the cycle before taking the vaccine. I figure that's the best bet but then that got me wondering about pct and taking longer to be fully restored. places opening up people getting vaccinated while I'm having to stay careful cuz I'm blasting haha. It's just 3-4 weeks of dbol 30mg/day with 10 weeks test 250/week and 12.5mg eod Aromasin, probably anavar last 4-6 weeks. I couldn't find a thread about the vaccine and the immune system unless I gave up too soon...first time with dbol, noticed having trouble keeping it stiff that's why I wanted to avoid the deca dick

nice, I guess ill just lean into it if I have to, let us know how you feel. any other guys on here gotten the vaccine and reported bad bad side effects? yall stay safe.

nice, I guess ill just lean into it if I have to, let us know how you feel. any other guys on here gotten the vaccine and reported bad bad side effects? yall stay safe.

Here no. But on my FB feed for sure. But people can have the same reactions on test (see 'test flu' for an example).

i got the vaxx back in January. let's just stay i got connections.

the 2nd jab made my shoulder sore for a day. that was it. no other issues, go get it man.

nobody i know had any other issues except maybe being tired for a day.

i got the vaxx back in January. let's just stay i got connections.

the 2nd jab made my shoulder sore for a day. that was it. no other issues, go get it man.

nobody i know had any other issues except maybe being tired for a day.

I was wondering about this myself. How someone on cycle would respond. I’m hoping by the end of March my age group will be receiving the vax

I was wondering about this myself. How someone on cycle would respond. I’m hoping by the end of March my age group will be receiving the vax

If you testosterone levels TOO high maybe better lower dose to come into normal range, then do shots etc. Like TRT level is alright IMO

I don't see how it make any difference on or off cycle. it is like getting a flu shot, you are getting the antibodies

now certain steroids do affect immune system negatively but that's a different discussion

bro I going into get mine in 2 weeks, required for me to work on oil tanker plus they give us free shit for getting it :)

Back
Top Bottom