Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid during cycle

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Covid during cycle

What's up guys? Well after a year and a half my luck finally ran out and I got Covid.

I was about midway through my EQ + Test blast when I got sick. I stopped going to the gym as soon as I found out I was exposed, I was sick as hell for a week once symptoms started and I've had one more week of recovery. So I've been sidelined for 3 weeks.

My blast was going great, I had my diet and training dialed in, I didn't add ton of size but I wasn't really eating for mass. I had packed on about 5 lbs of solid lean muscle but the biggest improvements were strength and vascularity. I kept my test dose low so there was very little water weight. Every workout I was either adding weight to the bar or adding reps...sometimes both. My muscles were popping and I saw veins I've never seen before.

With the exception of the week I was really sick, I stuck to my scheduled injections 3x per week. That week I was in bed all week and skipped 5-6 days. I also didn't eat shit that entire week and couldn't even keep water down. I lost 20 lbs in that week.

That was almost enough to make me abandon the cycle but I think I'm going to stay the course. Tomorrow will be my first day back in the gym so I'll get a feel for how far I've been set back. Maybe after a couple days, I'll give up the cycle take a little more time off and just go back to TRT. But I'm going to do my best to grind it out.

I'm supposed to be running 40mg of Anavar for the last 6 weeks starting next week. I'm going to see how this week goes first.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic or just plain stupid but I'm hoping I can bust my ass and finish this blast as strong as I started. I've gotten my appetite back, my diet is back on point and I've already added on a few pounds.

I'll provide updates on my progress.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when your body is sick it wont' want to eat or drink much. that is normal and you shouldn't fight your bodies defense mechanisms. shit happens on cycle sometimes so that is how it goes. sometimes you just have to take the L on it and plan your next one.

make sure you get vaxxed, the new variants make it likely you will keep getting it over and over again without the vaccine. don't think you can't keep getting it if you already did, that's been proven to be wrong. shit is spreading like wildfire in FL due to low vaxx rates, our hospitals ran out of beds and nurses are quitting out of frustration. i hope people start taking shit more serious and stop the bullshit

feel better, keep us updated.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 08-03-2021 at 02:31 AM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post

With the exception of the week I was really sick, I stuck to my scheduled injections 3x per week. That week I was in bed all week and skipped 5-6 days. I also didn't eat shit that entire week and couldn't even keep water down. I lost 20 lbs in that week.
    wow i hope i don't get this shit. what did you weigh before and after? 20 pounds seems nuts you must be a big guy already . I'm going in to get my 2nd vaccination this week. thanks for the warnings guys
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro everyone tanker rquired to get vaccinated, already did it 3 month ago. co-worker refused injection and he got sick lol we laugh at him.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One major issue some athletes and those into the lifestyle have struggled with is 'wind'. Typically taking up to 3 months to feel back on point.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro everyone tanker rquired to get vaccinated, already did it 3 month ago. co-worker refused injection and he got sick lol we laugh at him.
    don't laugh at him, EDUCATE him.

and wait till the schools open later this month. EEK
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's up guys? Well after a year and a half my luck finally ran out and I got Covid.

I was about midway through my EQ + Test blast when I got sick. I stopped going to the gym as soon as I found out I was exposed, I was sick as hell for a week once symptoms started and I've had one more week of recovery. So I've been sidelined for 3 weeks.

My blast was going great, I had my diet and training dialed in, I didn't add ton of size but I wasn't really eating for mass. I had packed on about 5 lbs of solid lean muscle but the biggest improvements were strength and vascularity. I kept my test dose low so there was very little water weight. Every workout I was either adding weight to the bar or adding reps...sometimes both. My muscles were popping and I saw veins I've never seen before.

That was almost enough to make me abandon the cycle but I think I'm going to stay the course. Tomorrow will be my first day back in the gym so I'll get a feel for how far I've been set back. Maybe after a couple days, I'll give up the cycle take a little more time off and just go back to TRT. But I'm going to do my best to grind it out.

I'm supposed to be running 40mg of Anavar for the last 6 weeks starting next week. I'm going to see how this week goes first.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic or just plain stupid but I'm hoping I can bust my ass and finish this blast as strong as I started. I've gotten my appetite back, my diet is back on point and I've already added on a few pounds.

I'll provide updates on my progress.

Sorry to hear you got sick with COVID but good to hear you go thru it.

I would use this time getting back to the gym to increase your protein intake and eat more, get your muscles rehydrated. Take it easy now, train 2-3 times per week start slower and push your way harder in 2-3 weeks. You can just extend the cycle by 2 weeks to make up for the time lost IMO.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I hit the gym today...or should I say the gym hit me, and knocked me on my ass. It was every bit as tough as I thought it would be. My last chest workout before Covid I benched 305 for 5x5. Not super strong but that's pretty good for me and my size. Today 185lbs felt like I was trying to bench press a bus. I had zero stamina which was expected. My reps dropped every set. A weight I could rep 10 of on the first set, after 90 seconds rest I could barely hit 5 on the next set. So I had to increase rest between sets.

Cardio was out of the question. My cardio was walking from station to station. I kept my workout to about 45 minutes and pretty low intensity. When I was done I was completely out of breath and my shirt was soaked in sweat like I had done 45 minutes of HIIT.

It felt good to get back in the gym but it was a reality check. I'm going to rest tomorrow and I'll probably stick to 3 days a week the next couple weeks, easing back into it while still giving as much effort as I safely can.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I hit the gym today...or should I say the gym hit me, and knocked me on my ass. It was every bit as tough as I thought it would be. My last chest workout before Covid I benched 305 for 5x5. Not super strong but that's pretty good for me and my size. Today 185lbs felt like I was trying to bench press a bus. I had zero stamina which was expected. My reps dropped every set. A weight I could rep 10 of on the first set, after 90 seconds rest I could barely hit 5 on the next set. So I had to increase rest between sets.

Cardio was out of the question. My cardio was walking from station to station. I kept my workout to about 45 minutes and pretty low intensity. When I was done I was completely out of breath and my shirt was soaked in sweat like I had done 45 minutes of HIIT.

It felt good to get back in the gym but it was a reality check. I'm going to rest tomorrow and I'll probably stick to 3 days a week the next couple weeks, easing back into it while still giving as much effort as I safely can.
    Create a 9-12 week 'get back into it' plan.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most important, you are recovered and healthy, rest will come back, just lost little time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast