Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

covid jab

Marc1878

Registered
Bit of advice lads please.

Has anybody had thier covid jab whilst on a course?

Any side effects?

i got both mine done back in Jan. my arm was sore from the 2nd injection for a day. that is the only side i had.

i was NOT on steroids but I do not see how being on a cycle would effect your reaction to it. perhaps if you were on a harsh stack with tren which does hurt immune system the vaccine could illicit a response from your body since your immune system is already weakened. but that is just a guess

All this talk about putting clean health things in our body but yet people are still taking this vaccine. Blows my mind. To each their own. I personally won’t be getting it

All this talk about putting clean health things in our body but yet people are still taking this vaccine. Blows my mind. To each their own. I personally won’t be getting it

i'm with ya 99% of the time. fuck big pharma and fuck their drugs. however there are the 1% time where we have to take them. on steroids and pct we need those ancillaries, and in certain situations like let's say you had a nasty infection where it is either cut off your leg or take some anti biotics. yeah in that situation i am taking the antibiotics.

in this particular situation you have to weigh do you want to get potentially very sick for 2-3 weeks and maybe end up in the hospital? or do you want to just do a jab that takes all of 1 minute and maybe pickup the cute chick giving you the jab's number and not have to worry about it? that is a no brainer for me. as soon as i got the call that i could get it i jumped in my car and got it. very easy choice for me

and yes it CAN happen to you. check out what happened to the podcast co host Rick. sick for a month https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...se-wish-rickv-quick-recovery-covid-77885.html. i strongly urge everyone to get it, takes all of 1 minute and the side effects are nothing.

i'm with ya 99% of the time. fuck big pharma and fuck their drugs. however there are the 1% time where we have to take them. on steroids and pct we need those ancillaries, and in certain situations like let's say you had a nasty infection where it is either cut off your leg or take some anti biotics. yeah in that situation i am taking the antibiotics.

in this particular situation you have to weigh do you want to get potentially very sick for 2-3 weeks and maybe end up in the hospital? or do you want to just do a jab that takes all of 1 minute and maybe pickup the cute chick giving you the jab's number and not have to worry about it? that is a no brainer for me. as soon as i got the call that i could get it i jumped in my car and got it. very easy choice for me

and yes it CAN happen to you. check out what happened to the podcast co host Rick. sick for a month https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...se-wish-rickv-quick-recovery-covid-77885.html. i strongly urge everyone to get it, takes all of 1 minute and the side effects are nothing.

I respectfully disagree. We’ve been told our entire lives there are no vaccines for viruses. We know vaccines take year to develop and test. That wasn’t the case with this. The long term data that is coming out, which in the scheme of things is still based on a very short time period, is not good. Sides are great for many people. Many have died. This is a virus with a very high survival rate. I too had Covid. Only knew I had it because I lost my taste and smell. Didn’t miss so much as a day of work. It’s the new flu. It’s not all it’s hyped up to be and the vaccine is far from necessary. I don’t get the flu shot and I won’t get this shot either. They’re unnecessary

Any side effects?

Oh no, injecting unknown chemicals into our body? ;) lol Guys this is a steroids community, everyone is injecting something strange from hormones to peptides to steroids. I don't think covid vaccine is a problem, maybe even helpful to some guys to calm the F down. We are the last community to worry about side effects of injecting untested drugs.

Also I think with 400million vaccines given it's clear the side effects are low and it's fine, just get the proven pfizer jab. I like their dostinex too.

Oh no, injecting unknown chemicals into our body? ;) lol Guys this is a steroids community, everyone is injecting something strange from hormones to peptides to steroids. I don't think covid vaccine is a problem, maybe even helpful to some guys to calm the F down. We are the last community to worry about side effects of injecting untested drugs.

Also I think with 400million vaccines given it's clear the side effects are low and it's fine, just get the proven pfizer jab. I like their dostinex too.

Well good to know you don’t think it’s a problem - now the world can just go back to normal!! Haha - I’m guessing you have zero grounds/background to say it isn’t a problem. I guess it really doesn’t matter and I don’t even know why I’m wasting my breath. Everyone is entitled to their belief. I just personally find it hypocritical when someone preaches not putting doctor prescribed poison into our body then goes and advocates for that very thing. A few years ago I had severe inflammation in my bicep. My doctor wanted to give me a steroid for it. Many people advocated for me to take the pills if my doctor thought it was necessary. Steve on the other hand advocated very strongly against it saying we shouldn’t put that poison in our bodies, etc. Told everyone how stupid they were for telling me to take it. On and on. Again. Everyone can have their own beliefs. I just feel the hypocrisy is laughable. It seems to me like the only way a person fits in here on the evo forums is if they agree with what the majority says. If you disagree then you’re an idiot, not knowledgeable etc. Now I quickly remember why I left this forum years ago. Seems it’s best to just stay silent in the background

Any side effects?

Yes I have. None. Why would there be?

Well good to know you don’t think it’s a problem - now the world can just go back to normal!! Haha - I’m guessing you have zero grounds/background to say it isn’t a problem. I guess it really doesn’t matter and I don’t even know why I’m wasting my breath. Everyone is entitled to their belief. I just personally find it hypocritical when someone preaches not putting doctor prescribed poison into our body then goes and advocates for that very thing. A few years ago I had severe inflammation in my bicep. My doctor wanted to give me a steroid for it. Many people advocated for me to take the pills if my doctor thought it was necessary. Steve on the other hand advocated very strongly against it saying we shouldn’t put that poison in our bodies, etc. Told everyone how stupid they were for telling me to take it. On and on. Again. Everyone can have their own beliefs. I just feel the hypocrisy is laughable. It seems to me like the only way a person fits in here on the evo forums is if they agree with what the majority says. If you disagree then you’re an idiot, not knowledgeable etc. Now I quickly remember why I left this forum years ago. Seems it’s best to just stay silent in the background

i advocate for people to stay healthy and keep people around them healthy. that is #1

a catabolic steroid is very dangerous to put in your body. it has a tremendous amount of side effects, HOWEVER if it is absolutely necessary then yes sometimes you gotta do the deed. same thing with surgery. i never advocate to do surgery unless absolutely necessary cause it is very risky. however i have done surgeries cause it was necessary.

the problem becomes with both is catabolic steroids are given WAY WAY WAY too much. like candy. if a doctor cannot figure out what is wrong with a person they hand them out like candy. same with surgeries. we get way more surgeries than we need for things that can be healed on their own. my post above is very clear about my views on health.

we put a lot of bad shit in our bodies as it is, so you should never add more unless it is absolutely necessary. for me taking this vaccine is absolutely necessary to protect myself and ones around me. so I say go get it.

i respect your views if you are a person who is that anal about not putting anything from big pharma in your body. i like that a lot. but as lev said above this is a steroid forum and that isn't going to happen. those injectable steroids we put in our bodies are very strong hormones, but i teach people to do it smart and responsibly. and always cycle off. you can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Last edited:
I can see both sides of this one. It is tough for someone who injects a foreign substance they bought online from halfway around the world that was brewed by someone they don't know in underground lab to say they are worried about the dangers of a vaccine put out by a reputable pharmaceutical company.

However, that being said I have not gotten the vaccine and probably won't unless my hand is forced by travel restrictions, etc.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist or anything but I'm also not a guinea pig for a rushed vaccine put out by companies whose main goal is to profit from sick people.

The irony is strong. I take a certain amount of perverse pleasure ripping the arsehole out of stupid covid based theories I see on Facebook.

We're using steroids of which 99% are sourced from UGL's. Not made by big quality controlled and legally proper pharma companies. We have home brewers on here buying their raws via sources in China with all the potential issues that comes with.

Then we have guys (and gals), who can barely string whole sentences together and sound literate, suddenly becoming experts on something... based on a YouTube video or two. In one extremely silly example involving face masks by a FB buddy she has, as far as I know, only ever briefly worked as a care home worker. But spouted some BS about carbon nano-tube particulates 100% being carcinogenic

- - - Updated - - -

I can see both sides of this one. It is tough for someone who injects a foreign substance they bought online from halfway around the world that was brewed by someone they don't know in underground lab to say they are worried about the dangers of a vaccine put out by a reputable pharmaceutical company.

However, that being said I have not gotten the vaccine and probably won't unless my hand is forced by travel restrictions, etc.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist or anything but I'm also not a guinea pig for a rushed vaccine put out by companies whose main goal is to profit from sick people.

As opposed to any other medication, OTC or scripted, you've ever used ever. And for which neither of us can clearly state with any serious authority as to how long they took to come to market (we'd have to pick one and then go double check). And, as we know, from both such use and using PEDs ALL of which come with side effects.

- - - Updated - - -

bros i got my shots, i was on 3G of gear.

didn't have any issues, was a little tired after 2nd shot for a day

people too much snowflakes scared of a ltitle needle.

I agree. I fear your spelling more than the little needle

We are way behind here in Canada and have completely fucked up our vaccine rollout plan. Not sure how it got to this point because early on we were well ahead of other countries. Either way, I have no desire to get the vaccine but will do so if it will be required to travel. Personally I feel this is like the flu shot where you will have to get it every year (due to variants, and strains), and it will not be very effective. Just my personal view. My employer may mandate it though so I might not have a choice anyways.

Just got my second shot today while on test/eq. Its all good in the hood[emoji1605]

Well I've had the virus itself and it was absolutely nothing so theres that. I had to go get a test to even know I had it. The rest of my family was the same way. My son had a headache for half a day. Other than that nobody had any symptoms among the 4 of us that tested positive. During our 2 week quarantine I trained every damn day in my home gym. Even hit a couple PRs. So vaccine? Yeah fuck the rushed experimental vaccine. I said a year ago I believe in my body and my immune system, and ill take my chances with the virus. I did just that, and it wasn't shit.

^^ bro you sound like a snowflake. you afraid of a needle? lol

you probably one of those guys who only does orals

see now I got a new guy to pick on with Nelson gone! :p they replaced one idiot for another hah!

Douchebag trolling ass mfer [emoji1787]you’re like a fucking gnat to members here. Every time I get on here I’m distracted by your obnoxiousness. I get you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do, I admire that. But you think before you speak, ever?! Geezus fuck

I got one won’t be taking the shot. Seeing how hard they are pushing it makes me very concerned. Interesting too that the Johnson shot is being pulled and it’s the only one that’s not an mRNA shot

I am planning an peptide only cycle cjc dac and mk677. If i am forced to do the covid vaccine because of the RNA mRna mechanism of covid vaccine, i think the same way peptides works? Do u think there is problem doing the covid vaccine while i am on peptide cycle?

Back
Top Bottom