Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

covid tracking vaccine hidden in gear

1cyclebob

Registered
Once this so called RNA DNA altering vaccine is made is there a possibility these maniacs will start hiding their vaccine in steroid oils so you unknowingly inject yourself despite being anti vax?

I have to say its crossed my mind. I assume a lot of these vaccine companies also make gear.

Bit of a conspiracy theory I know, but its probably a good time to stock up on gear before all hell breaks loose.

It's not even that - it sounds like drug induced paranoia. Seek help asap

Don't worry about being anti vax all the while being pro injecting PEDs

Last edited:
conspiracies can be fun but this forum is both a-political and neutral. there are many forums out there that you can discuss that sort of thing

i will say that we will never put a lid on this virus if people refuse to be vaccinated. that is the only hope to slow this thing down. and for the record i don't get the flu vaccine myself ever because i simply do not come in contact with people enough, i'm super OCD already, and my immune system is super strong. but when the vaccine does come out for this thing i will seriously consider getting it cause the last thing i want is to be stuck in a hospital bed for days with no health insurance.

conspiracies can be fun but this forum is both a-political and neutral. there are many forums out there that you can discuss that sort of thing

i will say that we will never put a lid on this virus if people refuse to be vaccinated. that is the only hope to slow this thing down. and for the record i don't get the flu vaccine myself ever because i simply do not come in contact with people enough, i'm super OCD already, and my immune system is super strong. but when the vaccine does come out for this thing i will seriously consider getting it cause the last thing i want is to be stuck in a hospital bed for days with no health insurance.

yea Steves only physical contact comes through the glory hole

yea Steves only physical contact comes through the glory hole

yes trucker stops are A++ who doesn't like big burly men who haven't showered in days?

what in the actual F?

there will always ne a black market for something. the UGL will never go away. it could be curbed, and kicked but never truly stopped.

Once this so called RNA DNA altering vaccine is made is there a possibility these maniacs will start hiding their vaccine in steroid oils so you unknowingly inject yourself despite being anti vax?

I have to say its crossed my mind. I assume a lot of these vaccine companies also make gear.

Bit of a conspiracy theory I know, but its probably a good time to stock up on gear before all hell breaks loose.

bro i doubt anyone is hiding anything...i think it takes time to make a vaccine...a lot of time bro...

Its part of the reason why I want to get to meet mobster in person!!

How very dare you! I shower regardless of if it's my actual birthday or not ha ha

if someone makes a vaccine they do it for the sole purpose of selling it and making money.
nobody cares about your ... our health.

therefore I see it very difficult that they secretly put it on steroids and get it for free.

if someone makes a vaccine they do it for the sole purpose of selling it and making money.
nobody cares about your ... our health.

therefore I see it very difficult that they secretly put it on steroids and get it for free.

Logic for the win

I've heard a lot of crazy conspiracy theories over this virus but this one takes the cake

"Here let me put this vaccine in this underground gear that is in extremely high demand and costly for free. They'll never even know they are vaccinated"

Seems legit

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of crazy conspiracy theories over this virus but this one takes the cake

"Here let me put this vaccine in this underground gear that is in extremely high demand and costly for free. They'll never even know they are vaccinated"

Seems legit

yeah, sure hahah

Back
Top Bottom