Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Covid Vaccine on cycle

It's kind of ironic. I've seen well known rec drug users (coke springs to mind) talking about 'who knows what's in it' when it comes to the vaccine' lol. Feel free to look up what coke gets cut with.

We are afraid of injecting untested compounds on a steroids forum that talks about injecting untested, unproven and unknown compounds; commmmoooonnnn guys lol the irony isn't lost on anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I treat it as a flu shot myself. I got my vaccine Pfizer a month ago I feel fine. I used pfizer dostinex but wouldn't use their vaccine seems ironic at best.

I'm not afraid of the vaccine itself, my question was about the interaction this vaccine can have with other compounds during a steroid cycle. I know people who snort bad quality cocaine with wall plaster inside, and they don't get vaccinated out of fear.

I'm not afraid of the vaccine itself, my question was about the interaction this vaccine can have with other compounds during a steroid cycle. I know people who snort bad quality cocaine with wall plaster inside, and they don't get vaccinated out of fear.

Of course vaccine are perfectly normal, people are just making shit up saying that pfizer would ruin their reputation for some billions$, lol they make billions already. They are smarter so the vax is for the actual virus covid19, what else do people want?

Would I do a vaccine when on cycle why not? I would just lower dosage to TRT level and wait 2 weeks to rest after shot. I did 2 shots of Pzifer and took 2 weeks off work to rest just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course vaccine are perfectly normal, people are just making shit up saying that pfizer would ruin their reputation for some billions$, lol they make billions already. They are smarter so the vax is for the actual virus covid19, what else do people want?

Would I do a vaccine when on cycle why not? I would just lower dosage to TRT level and wait 2 weeks to rest after shot. I did 2 shots of Pzifer and took 2 weeks off work to rest just in case.

sorry spelling Pfizer

Yes sure, on a forum about steroids where most of the steroids injected are made by underground labs, untested most of the time and people use expirimental compounds like Peptides and sarms, yea yea this is the place that should be scared of a vaccine given to almost 2,000,000,000 (2 BILLION) people. Let us come to our senses here, covid is REAL for 100% and vaccine works for sure, get it and live your life. I got it and I'm happy as a clam.

Side story told to me buy a buddy: he works as a 'gang leader' for a roofing firm (jobs have included Amazon FC's roofs). Roofers coming out with 'I'm not getting that... who knows etc' re the vaccine. He points out one got stopped by the police and charged with what's called 'drug driving'. Now the fella had had a 'sniff'. So he thinks it's gonna come up positive for coke.

It came back for FIVE drugs. Yep. Inc Ket, some kinda speed, two others and coke. So he was a little bit f**ked before but now he's double f**ked.

But hey... who knows what's in the vaccine...

here is one for you:

Tap water has been shown to contain heavy metals, additives, chlorination by-products, pesticides, arsenic, radon and rocket fuel to name a few. Water may also travel through decaying pipes that may be eroding and leaching harmful chemicals into the water long before it reaches your kitchen.

i won’t get that vaccine till it’s officially FDA approved, not “approved for emergency use, due to no alternatives”

No offense fellas, but y’all sound like sodding idiots with the irony to/not to injecting foreign juice into the body. Thanks for the theatrics

Carry on

No offense fellas, but y’all sound like sodding idiots with the irony to/not to injecting foreign juice into the body. Thanks for the theatrics

Carry on

Maybe I misunderstood are you saying this whole industry isn't injecting strange unknown compounds made by underground labs into their body? or do I not get you.

Maybe I misunderstood are you saying this whole industry isn't injecting strange unknown compounds made by underground labs into their body? or do I not get you.

Hence his mentioning the word irony ;)

I got 2 shots of Pfizer I didn't feel and thing and 5 months later I feel fine.

LOL I use UG steroids for 3 years already not scared of a vaccine.

This is so hilarious! Ive used ugl labs for a long time myself. The difference here guys is ( Who is making it) meaning who is making the vaccine.

I personally don’t trust big pharma and the radical left. But i do trust certain UGL labs who are trying to make money. Its two completely different things.

This is so hilarious! Ive used ugl labs for a long time myself. The difference here guys is ( Who is making it) meaning who is making the vaccine.

I personally don’t trust big pharma and the radical left. But i do trust certain UGL labs who are trying to make money. Its two completely different things.

so you trust a dude making gear out of his toilet at home, but you don't trust scientists and doctors who make vaccines. you are either a troll or you are seriously a sheep/brainwashed hard.

I seriously hope you are joking.

so you trust a dude making gear out of his toilet at home, but you don't trust scientists and doctors who make vaccines. you are either a troll or you are seriously a sheep/brainwashed hard.

He did say 'certain UGL's'. How did you assume he meant ones who make their gear in a toilet?

I just don’t take it due to personal preference kinda like the flu shot. Never had one of those either.

Back
Top Bottom