Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Covid Vaccine on cycle

Mattew87

Is anyone aware of possible interactions between the covid vaccine while on a steroid cycle? I know this question should be asked to a doctor ... but it is obviously complicated ...

Online you can find the most disparate discussions.
I will be doing Pfizer in August and September, but in July I was planning to start my cycle (which we talked about in another thread)

I'm thinking to postponing my period to October...
What do you think?

you have a choice here

A: listen to some douchebag meathead in the gym who says you shouldn't get it cause of some conspiracy who gets their info off facebook
B: or listen to world renowned virologists who say you should

Wow conspiracy huh info from FB huh sorry neither is true. It’s actually on youre front headlines that its fake. Just how Dr. Fauci lied about mask being safe and lied about it not coming from a lab. All have been proven so you go ahead and get your death shot because your right it is a choice. Hopefully you get double vaccinated…

Wow conspiracy huh info from FB huh sorry neither is true. It’s actually on youre front headlines that its fake. Just how Dr. Fauci lied about mask being safe and lied about it not coming from a lab. All have been proven so you go ahead and get your death shot because your right it is a choice. Hopefully you get double vaccinated…

please post evidence of any of the nonsense you are posting otherwise please STFU and stop getting your information from facebook. you sound dumber than Nelson when you post your opinions as facts.

How could we know ANYTHING about something with zero long term testing and pretty much nothing in terms of studies to go off of... something the people administering it really dont know about??? how could we know?

All im saying is we have zero information and to be told otherwise by anyone is horse shit to say the least...

im not here to tell you to get it or not, thats up to you and to each their own on this... noone should be judged no matter the decision they make however noone can know any of the effects it has, short or long term... nor can we know what kind of possible negative interactions it may or may not have

the CDC, FDA, leaders of countries, top virologists in the world, every top CEO, etc. have all been vaccinated. 144M americans in total. it is completely SAFE to take. please stop spreading bullshit propaganda on here. this is evolutionary.org we follow the science, not propaganda zealot crap.

we are fucked as a world if we continue listening to Kevin at the gym over the top doctors.

vaccinations are given yearly for the flu, every one of us on here have gotten them as children. polio was eradicated thanks to vaccinations. you are making a very stupid and idiotic decision to not get it and you are harming others. as someone who has relatives who work in healthcare you are putting them all in danger so it is a horrible decision to not get it.

that is my piece on it, you can do whatever the hell you want but if you trust me to always lead you the right direction then go get it. if you trust Kevin at the gym who says its dangerous then don't.

PS i have had relatives die from this who were perfectly healthy and I've had people close to me like my accountant i've known for 20 fucking years die. so please spare me its a hoax or any of that shit. thankfully most people have been vaccinated and look at how the rates of infection have dropped :) now we need everyone to do it and it will drop all the way to 0 and be gone. also if you have already gotten it you are not immune to getting it again, the antibodies are only good for a short time according to scientists. you must absolutely get the vaccine

but to answer the OP there is absolutely zero interactions with any vaccine with steroid use. zero nada. vaccines are completely safe to take with steroids or any other drug.

Last edited:

you need to chilll the fuck out man. wishing death on others is very very bad karma. please don't do that again.

remember the virus is dying a slow and painful death thanks to this vaccine you hate so much. even if you don't want to get it others around you are smart enough to get it and help you in the process.

We all share our own opinions on the vaccine and that is up to each individual. I am not willing to comment on interactions with a vaccine that is not studies long term and a complete unknown in terms of interactions it could have. I am not saying the vaccine itself does not work, but we cannot advise on interactions it could have with zero evidence on that either way

EVERYONE... STOP

this is not a debate thread on whether or not the vaccine works or not etc... fucks sake! STOP... this was a simple question on interactions it could have... you are absolutely entitled to your opinions on it and i guarantee we all are going to be different but for fucks sake stick to the question!!

We all share our own opinions on the vaccine and that is up to each individual. I am not willing to comment on interactions with a vaccine that is not studies long term and a complete unknown in terms of interactions it could have. I am not saying the vaccine itself does not work, but we cannot advise on interactions it could have with zero evidence on that either way

Im against the vacine to but i take it because i need to travel . Covid vacine is like new peptides and new sarms that have not enough studies , is always a risk but life is a risk

Is anyone aware of possible interactions between the covid vaccine while on a steroid cycle? I know this question should be asked to a doctor ... but it is obviously complicated ...

I will be doing Pfizer in August and September, but in July I was planning to start my cycle (which we talked about in another thread)

What do you think?

I don't think it's an issue at all, I got my vaccine no problem at all and I'm on cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the survival rate of covid is 98% so think about it…

That's fine and maybe be true. Doesn't matter, the original poster is asking about cycling and vaccine.
Many jobs and travel these days require vaccine so please let us be adults, if he wants to get it let him get it.

If you think it's bad, of course don't get it, but please don't start a political thread on EVO about it. We respect your views and opinions but we don't do politics here.
Politics just makes people crazy.

We agree to all CDC and FDA and WHO guidelines on Evolutionary and adhere by them. It's up to the end user to decide if they want to get vaccinated or not.

What do you think?

Nothing that I have heard of so far man!

If you have been shooting UGL gear then have no fear of the vaccine man lol

Actually my question was related to an interaction between steroids and vaccine, not if the vaccine works or if I have to do it or not ....

I was considering whether to delay the cycle at least a month after taking the second booster, but I think I'll go ahead as planned and start my cycle in July.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom