Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this crashed E2?

haisensei

Proficient Brother
First off I've drawn blood, 48h to come back but dying in the meantime. CBC, liver, kidneys and electrolytes are perfect. The hormone levels are sendouts and take longer.

47yo male, 14%bf, 5'11, 242 (normally). Natureal gym rat for 30 years, first cycle of gear. 1 week ago ballooned up 12lbs of water weight in a few days and have terrible edema everywhere, joints aching, terrible anxiety, poor sleep quality, irritable. Never an issue before. Actually went to the ER because I was worried this was heart failure and everything was pristine.

Week 4 of
anavar 50mg/day
proviron 50mg/day
have TRT pellets implanted and been on for a year
arimidex 1mg/week normally but stopped taking 2 months ago for E2 being too low
N2Guard
creatine 5g/day

Have stopped creatine and proviron with slight improvement in the edema. Low sodium diet.

Does this sound like crashed E2? Lord it is miserable.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add, no gyno. Libido seems okay and erections are fine, maybe notice delayed orgasm but always have had this.

Wow just feel like shit however. Will update when bloodwork comes back but appreciate any insight from the brain trust in the interim. Thanks.

E2 crash is possible, you have no aromatizing compounds here but you have arimidex, proviron which are both anti-estrogens. Estrogen crash can cause a lot of negatives.

I would just stay with anavar and n2guard and drop all else to see whats going on.

Also where did you get the anavar? what source? need to make sure it's real, because that's another issue fake anavar = giving fake/bad results. (maybe dbol? etc)

Boil? Sorry not following stevesmi.

Bought anavar from drugsgear.com pharmacom packaging. That is good advice, will follow. Thank you.

Damn, it is miserable.

Boil? Sorry not following stevesmi.

Bought anavar from drugsgear.com pharmacom packaging. That is good advice, will follow. Thank you.

Damn, it is miserable.

You put the crashed steroid in a cup of hot (not boiling) water and the crystals should dissolve.

bro crashed estrogen, i think people confused above thinking crashed gear

with crashed estrogen yeah you feel like crap. best thing is run bloodwork on cycle and look where your levels are. that will tell you. it will come back to normal though, never overdose on AI

Total test 559
Free test 177
Estradiol 63
prolactin 14
everything else normal

So need more AI, right?
And more T obviously

High estrogen

- sleep difficulties, could be awake all night.
-BPH
-foggy head
Oily. Very lethargic.
Higher weight gain than expected given doses/time lines

Low estrogen
- can barely stay awake. Need nap after work. Sleep for 12 hours plus.
- less affectionate or loving to misses or cat ect.
-cum quicker due to lower serotonin

Total test 559
Free test 177
Estradiol 63
prolactin 14
everything else normal

So need more AI, right?
And more T obviously

Your estrogen is slightly high but not tremendously high. The reference range my lab uses is 11-44 pg/mL. My most recent result (yesterday) was 18 pg/mL, I have prior blood test results of 29 and 21. Your other levels look fine.

Just to finish the story my provider put me on 0.25 arimidex 3x a week and I bought test prop and injected 100 mg last week b/c he said 1 more month before more pellets. Achiness gone, sleeping a bit better, anxiety gone, still irritable, libido is back with a vengeance.

Maybe too early for effects of these interventions and it was something else all along but I feel 80% better. Thx for all the input.

Just to finish the story my provider put me on 0.25 arimidex 3x a week and I bought test prop and injected 100 mg last week b/c he said 1 more month before more pellets. Achiness gone, sleeping a bit better, anxiety gone, still irritable, libido is back with a vengeance.

Maybe too early for effects of these interventions and it was something else all along but I feel 80% better. Thx for all the input.

Log this for us, post up a log of whats happening on your cycle, we'd like to know more as you go. Estrogen issues etc

Log this for us, post up a log of whats happening on your cycle, we'd like to know more as you go. Estrogen issues etc

Lev just to follow-up. Saw endocrinologist, he thought the combination of slightly high E2 and rapid drop in test from the pellets running out is why I felt so bad. Got new pellets and supplemented with injections until they kicked in, increased AI and felt vastly better. Thanks to everyone for their insight and helping me through, thought I was going to die. Lol

Lev just to follow-up. Saw endocrinologist, he thought the combination of slightly high E2 and rapid drop in test from the pellets running out is why I felt so bad. Got new pellets and supplemented with injections until they kicked in, increased AI and felt vastly better. Thanks to everyone for their insight and helping me through, thought I was going to die. Lol

Good to see this update. Log your TRT for us and your cycle. Waiting on you.

Good to see this update. Log your TRT for us and your cycle. Waiting on you.

Sorry do you mean my current status or what I was on?

Was on:
BioTE pellets, 13 implanted every 6 months.
Kept total test between 1100-1300

Forgive me for maybe not understanding.

Back
Top Bottom