Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashed T to get on TRT, but now painful nipple. Do I slam this fucking letro??

choh86

Registered
I decided to crash my test with epi-andro and armistane to try to get on a high dose of TRT.
My blood test is in 4 hours but the last two days my nipple has been painful and sensitive. My balls are shrunk and im experiencing symptoms of low T not high E, so I suspect this is from my low t causing a bad T:E ratio.

Nolva 40mg hasn't done anything in 2 days, its gotten worse. In 4 hours im getting my test, so do I just start slamming this letro 1.25 mg ED or try to just start pct and hope it gets better?
I really want to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control or comes back later when im on TRT and probably doing other stuff. I want to play it safer than sorry.

1.25mg letro ed and start PCT, tapering off letro when my nipple stops hurting sound like a reasonable plan?

- - - Updated - - -

my nipple seems harder/pointier than usual and when i give it a gentle poke its painful and gets hard ez and more sensitive
I dont feel a lump but maybe theres something right behind nipple thats small atm

no don't touch an AI, they will take time to work, your issue is at the recs, the ER receptors. This is why I always have tamox in hand.. Tamoxifin will target the site. us tamox, block and bind that site until you get your TRT.
Give the tamox a bit of time to work.. up the dose. 60-80 won't kill you. ramp it up, hit that sit hard and drop the dose down after a bit and maintain. I have a similar issue and this is exact what I did, mine is a different variation of why it happened but nonetheless the tamox at 60+ did the job, well started to.. Tamox will work faster than an AI.. no need to smash estro levels when you are like this. you're in a hormonal limbo smashing estro will add to feeling like ass even on low T.. stay the course until you get you script, ask for an AI like adex at .5 E3d and get on it asap when you get it.. keep tamox running in the back if need be and discontinue when you feel BETTER..

ok ty for response

my only issue is its going to take up to two weeks for them to ship my test hcg and ai

maybe i should cut the fempro up into like 4ths or 8ths and start it now?

Maybe, as hard as you wanted to be on TRT, you've only yourself to blame and are suffering from the very side effects low test levels actually give you.

A lesson to others.

lots of guys crash their T to get a script, my questions can be answered with bloodwork so would like to see that asap.

if you were running arimistane your E should not have gone up, that is the part i don't get

I don't think my E went up. I think my T went down so much that it fucked up the test to estrogen ratio.

Didn't seem like a terrible idea, I dont want to get put on therapeutic levels, i want them to think I need more than the average dose. We'll see how test went. I had compounds on hand and all.

Im just not sure if a "freaking out painful nipple" = lumps forming and is something that needs to get blasted with letro regimen or a nolva and wait plan. Hard to find info about something so specific

I took .625 mg. I feel terrible. Gonna ride it for a week maybe and see what happens, should i dose it ED or EoD?

its a mess man... all im going to say is dont be "slamming" letro without fucking bloodwork done... you could just make shit even worse... you were already pretty irresponsible to start with and there's no need to keep bringing that up, weve all been there, but for fucks sake dont continue on that pattern

lots of guys crash their T to get a script, my questions can be answered with bloodwork so would like to see that asap.

if you were running arimistane your E should not have gone up, that is the part i don't get

They do. But then they get side effects. Etc etc

I don't think my E went up. I think my T went down so much that it fucked up the test to estrogen ratio.

Didn't seem like a terrible idea, I dont want to get put on therapeutic levels, i want them to think I need more than the average dose. We'll see how test went. I had compounds on hand and all.

Im just not sure if a "freaking out painful nipple" = lumps forming and is something that needs to get blasted with letro regimen or a nolva and wait plan. Hard to find info about something so specific

I took .625 mg. I feel terrible. Gonna ride it for a week maybe and see what happens, should i dose it ED or EoD?

your theory is interesting but it does not work like that. there is no such thing as ratio causing this or that. you are thinking of older athletic dope testing where they measure ratios to see if the person is doping. it does not apply in your situation

i've seen guys get gyno issues even on small amounts of pro hormones. my advice is don't use them again

Back
Top Bottom