Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crashing testosterone

vazquezal

Registered
Hey guys I have some testosterone by spectrum brands and they are testosterone cypionate. When I got them it was fine, no problems. After using a few times the gear keeps crashing over and over. I heat it up really good and shake it and then inject and then leave the vial and it hardens up like you wouldn’t believe. Should I ask source for money back?

Hey guys I have some testosterone by spectrum brands and they are testosterone cypionate. When I got them it was fine, no problems. After using a few times the gear keeps crashing over and over. I heat it up really good and shake it and then inject and then leave the vial and it hardens up like you wouldn’t believe. Should I ask source for money back?

If it keeps crashing it was made badly, the BA/BB/TEST/OIL mix is wrong. Poor quality product.

Nah, it’s fine. I’ve used the same brand of test. I just boiled some water, placed the vial in a bowl, and poured the boiling water into the bowl and let it sit for 5-10mins

Even the best labs can have some bad batch´s , we are humans and as so not perfect .Spectrum is reputable brand yes. To be safe the best option is always buy another , test is cheap and dont worth take the risk . Play safe stay safe first .

Personally I would never purchase gear known to crash, or never buy from them again if it did. For the sole reason that as a homebrewer. I can tell you making good gear that doesnt crash is fucking elementary shit. Nothing I've made has ever crashed. If it crashes it means it's not suspended well. Meaning the solvent rations are off. Meaning they cant measure? Or weigh? Maybe in the wrong business if you cant figure out how to make steroids that stay in suspension lol

Back
Top Bottom