Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crashing testosterone

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

crashing testosterone

Hey guys I have some testosterone by spectrum brands and they are testosterone cypionate. When I got them it was fine, no problems. After using a few times the gear keeps crashing over and over. I heat it up really good and shake it and then inject and then leave the vial and it hardens up like you wouldn’t believe. Should I ask source for money back?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vazquezal View Post
    Hey guys I have some testosterone by spectrum brands and they are testosterone cypionate. When I got them it was fine, no problems. After using a few times the gear keeps crashing over and over. I heat it up really good and shake it and then inject and then leave the vial and it hardens up like you wouldn’t believe. Should I ask source for money back?
    If it keeps crashing it was made badly, the BA/BB/TEST/OIL mix is wrong. Poor quality product.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    boil it for 20-30 seconds and use it. nothing wrong with the gear man. spectrum is a great brand and I use them
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you try heating it up?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nah, it’s fine. I’ve used the same brand of test. I just boiled some water, placed the vial in a bowl, and poured the boiling water into the bowl and let it sit for 5-10mins

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He says he heated it up. I'd ask how long he's had it and what's the date on it?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They have a note on their website. It states may crash. Gear is 100% ok just need to reheat like above.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vazquezal View Post
    Even the best labs can have some bad batch´s , we are humans and as so not perfect .Spectrum is reputable brand yes. To be safe the best option is always buy another , test is cheap and dont worth take the risk . Play safe stay safe first .

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This does happen with that particular product. While it can be annoying, the gear itself is still good quality.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Personally I would never purchase gear known to crash, or never buy from them again if it did. For the sole reason that as a homebrewer. I can tell you making good gear that doesnt crash is fucking elementary shit. Nothing I've made has ever crashed. If it crashes it means it's not suspended well. Meaning the solvent rations are off. Meaning they cant measure? Or weigh? Maybe in the wrong business if you cant figure out how to make steroids that stay in suspension lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast