Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy ass scar tissue prevention

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Crazy ass scar tissue prevention

last night was the worst ass shot i ever gave myself. 1st i put the pin in slow which wasn't easy and usually is and then injecting was a little hard which sometimes is at 1st until i get it going but then when pulling the pin out my skin was about to snap off my ass. the skin came all the way out with it and i was just thinking there would be alot of blood and there was. It pored on the rug and all over the alcohol pad and paper i had against it. I had a little bump for a while when i pulled it out. Why the hell would the pin pull the skin like that when it never did before? OK so what i want to know is how the hell do the pros,who do it year round,keep from getting scar tissue? It doesn't hurt but the site of it was pretty bad. My wife walked in and had her words which made it even worse. It doesn't hurt as much as the Prop shots but i just wonder why that happened like it did. Now i worry about scar tissue since i will be doing Mon and Thurs shots for alot longer. i see some saying heat up the gear but will that just make it easier to go in . which i don't need.. or will that keep scar tissue down which i want to do?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Change injection sites... rotate between glutes, quads, delts etc...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to rotate sites man...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So don't keep jabbing in the same damn spot.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    avoid that spot for a while. injecting through scar tissue is not a smart idea
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rotate and we don't call it ass shot it's a glute injection. You sound like a douche.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Gotta rotate and not pin the same site more than once every two weeks. Ot you'll get scar tissue

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankYou View Post
    last night was the worst ass shot i ever gave myself. 1st i put the pin in slow which wasn't easy and usually is and then injecting was a little hard which sometimes is at 1st until i get it going but then when pulling the pin out my skin was about to snap off my ass. the skin came all the way out with it and i was just thinking there would be alot of blood and there was. It pored on the rug and all over the alcohol pad and paper i had against it. I had a little bump for a while when i pulled it out. Why the hell would the pin pull the skin like that when it never did before? OK so what i want to know is how the hell do the pros,who do it year round,keep from getting scar tissue? It doesn't hurt but the site of it was pretty bad. My wife walked in and had her words which made it even worse. It doesn't hurt as much as the Prop shots but i just wonder why that happened like it did. Now i worry about scar tissue since i will be doing Mon and Thurs shots for alot longer. i see some saying heat up the gear but will that just make it easier to go in . which i don't need.. or will that keep scar tissue down which i want to do?
    First off only buy top quality pins! I recommend BD. Second, most people don't realize this... but you don't need to use giant 1.5 inch 25 gauge spears. Just assuming here because that's the misinformation everyone likes to chew on.
    Try 29 gauge .5 in 1cc. And make sure it's from BD gosh dammit

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You got to always rotate sites bro...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicCookies View Post
    First off only buy top quality pins! I recommend BD. Second, most people don't realize this... but you don't need to use giant 1.5 inch 25 gauge spears. Just assuming here because that's the misinformation everyone likes to chew on.
    Try 29 gauge .5 in 1cc. And make sure it's from BD gosh dammit
    Slin needles only work with low volume though. If your stacking it's not as practical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast