Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy pain GH

Been running GH at 3 iu every morning for about 7 weeks now and FUUUUK the carpal tunnel pain in both hands is torture ... I dont want to lower the dose cause I believe 3 iu is a very minimal dose ,,, Dont know what to do . Its unbearable a night when Im sleeping . Every half hour I wake up with the worst pain , Been this way for about a week now.

3 IUs is a baseline. Some HGH is stronger than others and some people metabolize it differently.

If you cant sleep at night you are not allowing your body to rest and heal so why not dial it back to 2 IUs nd see how that goes?

Personally, it sounds like you need to lower the dosage. I have to run it at 2 iu to make the carpal tunnel symptoms tolerable.

Been running GH at 3 iu every morning for about 7 weeks now and FUUUUK the carpal tunnel pain in both hands is torture ... I dont want to lower the dose cause I believe 3 iu is a very minimal dose ,,, Dont know what to do . Its unbearable a night when Im sleeping . Every half hour I wake up with the worst pain , Been this way for about a week now.

Anything over 2.5iu can cause this issue. But you wont lower the dose...

i have no idea who told you or where you came up with 3 ius being a minimal dose... not with quality hgh its not... you need to drop the dose

100% you need to drop the dosage homie. I think you got some wrong information regarding the the minimal dose. Do your research thoroughly or your ass is going to suffer!

Lower your dosage if your sides are unbearable. Not everyone can handle high dosages of HGH. Start with 1iu and increase over a period of time. HGH is a marathon not a sprint.

For what it's worth, 1.5 to 2 iu's daily is considered a "replacement" dose of HGH for those that are deficient. So running 4IU's a day is DOUBLE the replacement dose. I would no go above that. As others have mentioned, HGH is a very long term therapy. Not something to use for just a few weeks. I've been running it now continuously for almost a year and a half.

Last year when I did hgh I got it bad. Numbness in the middle of the night etc. Went to the dr knowing damn well what the cause was, but she recommended carpel tunnel brace on each wrist while sleeping and 4 ibuprofen in the a.m. and before bed to lower inflammation.

It worked to sleep at night but my shit hurt and went numb all day long until I discontinued use.

Back
Top Bottom