Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy post injection pain

Iamdraco99

Hey guys, I’m on my first cycle of testosterone enanthate running 500mg per week using a 23 gauge needle to draw and pin. I’m on my third week pinning and I’ve had intense PIP after every pin.

There’s never any pain during the actual injection but usually like 12-24 hours later I start getting this dull aching at the injection site that eventually turns into a deep intense pain that’s spread out over the limb. It’s so bad that I literally can’t work out whatever muscle group that I pinned for 2-3 days which is a real inconvenience.

I think it kinda defeats the purpose of having a boosted recovery time on cycle if I’m just gonna have crippling PIP every time I pin that prevents me from working out.

I thought maybe I’d get used to it after pinning the same area a few times but it hasn’t gotten any better.

Do you guys have any advice or is this normal?

Hey guys, I’m on my first cycle of testosterone enanthate running 500mg per week using a 23 gauge needle to draw and pin. I’m on my third week pinning and I’ve had intense PIP after every pin.

There’s never any pain during the actual injection but usually like 12-24 hours later I start getting this dull aching at the injection site that eventually turns into a deep intense pain that’s spread out over the limb. It’s so bad that I literally can’t work out whatever muscle group that I pinned for 2-3 days which is a real inconvenience.

I think it kinda defeats the purpose of having a boosted recovery time on cycle if I’m just gonna have crippling PIP every time I pin that prevents me from working out.

I thought maybe I’d get used to it after pinning the same area a few times but it hasn’t gotten any better.

You should try warming up the gear oil before you inject in warm water.

Massage the injection site after injection and apply warm compress.

Also use a bigger gauges 25g is good.

Try going with a 25 gauge 1 inch pin... also, try ventrogluteal as your next injection site and see if that helps as well

2 very important questions:

What type of Testosterone is it? (prop., enanthate, cyp.)

What is the concentration per ml. ? (200, 250, 400, 500)

Either of these could be the problem.

Rotate sites

I would switch to a 25g and possibly brands of testosterone you are using. May be the carrier oil or a bad batch of test. Hard to tell

Back
Top Bottom