Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crippling PIP

Hard89

So I have never had pip that wasn't manageable. I ordered some test supreme by innovagen that is a blend of five esters at 500mg/ml. Now I know that is a ridiculous amount of gear but I am blending .5ml of it once a week with 1ml of 150mg Npp and .5ml of trestolone which is 50mg. I thought this would dilute it enough but apparently not. I lost my place with my z tracking so it could be because of a bent needle but I've had to let go before and never had this happen. I have a tennis to softball sized bruised, and hard area. It's not infected so I'm not worried about that but any tips would be great. Either what do do with the bruised area or how to dilute the gear further. Should I run a quarter mil twice a week? This will dilute it further but I don't know. Any tips? My glute is far from virgin muscle lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Had another thought is it possible to fuck up your sciatic nerve without knowing right away? The pain goes from lower back down my hamstring, like white hot pain. Is that possible or could the bruised tight area be pinching it?

Had another thought is it possible to fuck up your sciatic nerve without knowing right away? The pain goes from lower back down my hamstring, like white hot pain. Is that possible or could the bruised tight area be pinching it?

I have no idea as to the severity of your injury. But, yeah, a partner of mine jacked up his sciatic nerve when he injected into it a few years ago; an injury that bothers him to this very day; at time quite severely. But just wait and see what happens. Sometimes it doesn't become an issue at all.

I have no idea as to the severity of your injury. But, yeah, a partner of mine jacked up his sciatic nerve when he injected into it a few years ago; an injury that bothers him to this very day; at time quite severely. But just wait and see what happens. Sometimes it doesn't become an issue at all.
Oh God lol I hope not. I had a twisted spine which pinched a nerve for over 4 years so I know about nerve pain but this is no walk in the park. I bet that's what happened. Probably shot it too far back. Going to try some stretches the wife found. She recommended something cold on it but I feel like if it tenses more i might pass out next time I try and walk. Not sure how I'm going to climb ladders at work, I guess very slowly hahaha

Oh God lol I hope not. I had a twisted spine which pinched a nerve for over 4 years so I know about nerve pain but this is no walk in the park. I bet that's what happened. Probably shot it too far back. Going to try some stretches the wife found. She recommended something cold on it but I feel like if it tenses more i might pass out next time I try and walk. Not sure how I'm going to climb ladders at work, I guess very slowly hahaha

Oh God lol I hope not. I had a twisted spine which pinched a nerve for over 4 years so I know about nerve pain but this is no walk in the park.

Oh, shit! How the hell did you do that?

I bet that's what happened. Probably shot it too far back. Going to try some stretches the wife found. She recommended something cold on it but I feel like if it tenses more i might pass out next time I try and walk. Not sure how I'm going to climb ladders at work, I guess very slowly hahaha

Yeah, chances are that this won't be a major issue. Just nurse the shit out of it in the meantime just to make sure of it.

Oh, shit! How the hell did you do that?

Yeah, chances are that this won't be a major issue. Just nurse the shit out of it in the meantime just to make sure of it.
I was sliding a dozen or so heavy beams from one end of a table to the other. Got sloppy on my last couple and instead of doing it right I twisted and shoved because I was annoyed waiting for the crane at work. As soon as i shoved it with my back twisted i felt a pop. Chiropractors couldn't do shit and then the one x-rayed me and said I can't help you. No one should have with the state your spine is in. It took 4 years of progressively heavier back workouts to get it "fixed" still sore and slightly twisted but I wouldn't say it hurts anymore.
And ya I'm gonna try and take it easy. I thought it was getting better so I did some squats because I'm addicted to lifting, got to three and said to hell with that, went to town got out of the truck and I almost fell down. Now I look like an old man hobbling around at .5km/hr

I was sliding a dozen or so heavy beams from one end of a table to the other. Got sloppy on my last couple and instead of doing it right I twisted and shoved because I was annoyed waiting for the crane at work. As soon as i shoved it with my back twisted i felt a pop. Chiropractors couldn't do shit and then the one x-rayed me and said I can't help you. No one should have with the state your spine is in. It took 4 years of progressively heavier back workouts to get it "fixed" still sore and slightly twisted but I wouldn't say it hurts anymore.
And ya I'm gonna try and take it easy. I thought it was getting better so I did some squats because I'm addicted to lifting, got to three and said to hell with that, went to town got out of the truck and I almost fell down. Now I look like an old man hobbling around at .5km/hr

I was sliding a dozen or so heavy beams from one end of a table to the other. Got sloppy on my last couple and instead of doing it right I twisted and shoved because I was annoyed waiting for the crane at work. As soon as i shoved it with my back twisted i felt a pop.

Oh, no! That's horrible! I mean, how freakish an injury was that! I'm so glad you're largely healed now, Hard.

Yeah, again, it probably won't be a big deal. Just take it very easy for a while. I read somewhere that a blowjob a day keeps the sciatic pain at bay.

Oh, no! That's horrible! I mean, how freakish an injury was that! I'm so glad you're largely healed now, Hard.

Yeah, again, it probably won't be a big deal. Just take it very easy for a while. I read somewhere that a blowjob a day keeps the sciatic pain at bay.
Ya it was unnerving when it happen just instantly hurt I was think fuck I just broke my back. So it's a good lesson to always use proper lifting techniques and slow steady movements. I was young and indistructable at that point. So remember kids lift with your legs and don't jerk and twist while holding heavy weights hahaha.
On the ass cheek note. My wife massaged it a bit and it seemed to help I was able to carry a reptile tank outside and I couldn't step on my left foot before so . I'm sure I didn't hit the nerve. I would have known that right away. But I believe the lump of hard muscle is just causing acute sciatica. So that's good!
Another note to newbie at this, shit happens but be careful when going too far back on the ass cheek because if you don't do it super smooth and proper. lol which I usually do it could end up very painfull.

Ya it was unnerving when it happen just instantly hurt I was think fuck I just broke my back. So it's a good lesson to always use proper lifting techniques and slow steady movements. I was young and indistructable at that point. So remember kids lift with your legs and don't jerk and twist while holding heavy weights hahaha.
On the ass cheek note. My wife massaged it a bit and it seemed to help I was able to carry a reptile tank outside and I couldn't step on my left foot before so . I'm sure I didn't hit the nerve. I would have known that right away. But I believe the lump of hard muscle is just causing acute sciatica. So that's good!
Another note to newbie at this, shit happens but be careful when going too far back on the ass cheek because if you don't do it super smooth and proper. lol which I usually do it could end up very painfull.

Well, Hard, you dodged a bullet relative to your back injury. So you'll probably dodge another one with respect to your sciatic nerve. Be well, bro.

So you're blending a blend. For a combined total of 7 different drugs or esters of drugs. Err why?
Was using a sustanon 300 blend for test this cycle and I liking it better than straight test e or prop. This blend is pretty much sustanon with acetate and phenol proprionate esters added in was just replacing the sust. But I should have suck with GP because the inno has shitty rubber in their vials and it is more painful in general.

So you're blending a blend. For a combined total of 7 different drugs or esters of drugs. Err why?
Sorry the sust 300 had test pp. The only new addition was the test acetate in the blend which is why I thought I would replace it fine.

yeah it is being pinched

i cannot tolerate certain gear so i avoid, you have to figure this out on your own with experience..

So I have never had pip that wasn't manageable. I ordered some test supreme by innovagen that is a blend of five esters at 500mg/ml. Now I know that is a ridiculous amount of gear but I am blending .5ml of it once a week with 1ml of 150mg Npp and .5ml of trestolone which is 50mg. I thought this would dilute it enough but apparently not. I lost my place with my z tracking so it could be because of a bent needle but I've had to let go before and never had this happen. I have a tennis to softball sized bruised, and hard area. It's not infected so I'm not worried about that but any tips would be great. Either what do do with the bruised area or how to dilute the gear further. Should I run a quarter mil twice a week? This will dilute it further but I don't know. Any tips? My glute is far from virgin muscle lol

3 kinds of gear and a total of 7 esters.

Acetate, phenol proprionate, enanthate, cypionate and decanoate makes 5 but ya. Whats wrong with sustanon blends?

Acetate, phenol proprionate, enanthate, cypionate and decanoate makes 5 but ya. Whats wrong with sustanon blends?

There isn't anything wrong with sust' blends, Hard. Mobster was simply telling you that the totality of the proposed substances constitute overkill, which they clearly do.

Back
Top Bottom