Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my 3rd cycle

alfredos

Registered
Hey i am looking for some good advice on my 3rd cycle. I'm 30 years old and 210 pounds at 12% body fat. Been lifting since I was 20 so i have a good base. my plans are for 12 weeks:

500mg a week Cyp test
Masteron P for 400mgs, take it last part of cycle only?
Superdrol as my kickstart, 20mgs a day for the first 4 weeks. then switch to anavar for 4 weeks

From what I've heard about Superdrol, that is going to be a rough 4 weeks. I'd make sure to include a good liver supplement.

Even though Anavar is pretty mild, I don't know that I'd go straight from the Superdrol to another oral. That's just me though, there are plenty of guys here with more experience.

What about taking a break from the orals for a few weeks mid-cycle and then finishing with the Anavar?

Test and mast are fine to run together. I don't like 8 week straight of liver toxic orals though. I would just go with the anavar and drop the superdrol. It is super toxic anyways. Made me feel like shit.

Test and mast are fine to run together. I don't like 8 week straight of liver toxic orals though. I would just go with the anavar and drop the superdrol. It is super toxic anyways. Made me feel like shit.

I agree. Superdrol hammered my kidneys. Save the anavar for the last 4-6weeks of your cycle.

8 weeks back to back orals is not good, especially with anavar in there. I'd personally drop the orals esoecially superdrol. Thata a harsh shitty steroid. Kick starts are a bad idea as is

way too much on the oral side that long especially with superdrol involved... i dont like this plan at all , especially in terms of how you will feel on it...

Hey i am looking for some good advice on my 3rd cycle. I'm 30 years old and 210 pounds at 12% body fat. Been lifting since I was 20 so i have a good base. my plans are for 12 weeks:

500mg a week Cyp test
Masteron P for 400mgs, take it last part of cycle only?
Superdrol as my kickstart, 20mgs a day for the first 4 weeks. then switch to anavar for 4 weeks

If you want to run the superdrol cut it at the 4 week mark and take some b12 to help fight the tired feeling you may get. Test and mast are great together and you should feel pretty damn good. I’d make this a nice 12 week run and if you change your mind with superdrol, var would def be a good run at 50mg for 6 weeks maybe even 8.

Back
Top Bottom