Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising and blasting vs cycle

There's no such thing as frying androgen receptors or even desensitizing them for that matter. What happens is adaptation to the compounds and rising myostatin levels. That's why gains stall around 8 weeks into a cycle, and you have to come off or cruise to bring your body back to homeostasis
Unless you play with follistatin. Tricky tho

Blast and cruise should be last resort in my opinion....and I have down it for 15 years......Especially if your under 40 IMHO....IF you do it right from the beginning you will have a choice in the matter.....Choose wisely...Plan Wisely......

WHY DO YOU KEEP LISTING FRY RECEPTORS????? you have now had SEVERAL people tell and indicate that is not going to happen... stop listing that in your list... its ridiculous and its giving misinformation to everyone... you don't just start trt without reason... you don't do it because you don't want to pct etc... you need proper reasoning... its a life changing decision... you should have deficiencies or another purpose... this is not the type of information you should be providing out there... if you have good reason, your the right age, scenario, etc. then by all means, there's plenty of good reason but you don't just "do it" for convenience... thats harmful information and even indicating that in any way, whether you say it or imply it, is not a good thing...

u*

AustralopithecusJoin Datelas vegasSupplement ReviewsRead All ReviewsSource ReviewsRead All Reviews

Revised
So pros and cons of both cruising and blasting vs. cycle what am I missing?

cruising and blasting*
pros
1- less stress on the body going off and on*
2-no loss of gains
3-consistant gains

cons

1-depressing natural test production for long periods
2-body has no chance to recover from side effects
3-prostate problems (ability to have children in the future)

I blast and cruise with test/mast year round mainly because I compete and want an IFBB pro card at the end. If you don't have a legit reason then its stupid to stay on just for recreational use. But once you go on you're on forever is the way I look at it. Who does just 1 cycle? lol

The disadvantages are losing strength as well as taking nasty PCT meds with accompanying emotional fluctuations every time you're coming off, although it is a common misconception that androgen receptors become more desensitized to gear

The disadvantages are losing strength as well as taking nasty PCT meds with accompanying emotional fluctuations every time you're coming off, although it is a common misconception that androgen receptors become more desensitized to gear

That is one of the big reason I decided to blast and cruise. I got tired of the emotional fluctuations and lost of motivation. Plus my blood work showed a decrease in test but I am over 40. So I just felt blast and cruise was the best for me but I really think it's up to the individual. Overall it is thier body and decision. We should respect that and just give info on the sidE effects and our experiences

well you can't fry your androgen receptors so you can take that one out. IMO the only con is losing natural production of test.

If follistatin actually worked, you would see 400+ lb bodybuilders at 4% bodyfat. Rising myostatin is inevitable and unavoidable unless you have a mutation at the MSTN gene

Haha right there would be some big mofo's

Polish,

I'm on pellets as well. I would never go back to shots. My doctor is one if the best in the US for pellets. I just had 24 pellets implanted. This keeps me above 1000 for 3-4 months. I also like to add a small dose of D-bol daily.....usually 10mg pre workout...take weekends off.

L

Polish,

I'm on pellets as well. I would never go back to shots. My doctor is one if the best in the US for pellets. I just had 24 pellets implanted. This keeps me above 1000 for 3-4 months. I also like to add a small dose of D-bol daily.....usually 10mg pre workout...take weekends off.

L

It's not big deal taking shots . For your TRT you can pin with insulin syringe

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

Polish,

L

I was injecting for my TRT for over a year before I found the top endo in the state who specializes in HRT. He put mye on the pellets and I'm not looking back either. It's terrific and keeps me stable without the hassle of shots. I have no fear of needles, but pinning for my blasts only is much more convenient.

How the hell did you get him to give you 24 pellets? I get 12,

Back
Top Bottom