Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising and Bridging explained for TRT

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Do you want to bridge after your cycle? are you doing TRT? scared to lose gains after your cycle? Read this article to learn how to properly bridge during off-cycle times.

Cruising/Bridging explained: http://www.evolutionary.org/trt-cruising-and-bridging/

dylan-shredded.jpg

im going to run this bridge, but without yohimflame, already lean bros.... ;)

im going to run this bridge, but without yohimflame, already lean bros.... ;)

there's always room to get leaner... always... =) you will love it brother... when you do run it, update us on your progress... i always love to read progress reports, especially when sarms are involved...

nice!

dylan do you feel running osta and ldg in the a bridge together is nessessary or one or the other could be sufficent?

there's always room to get leaner... always... =) you will love it brother... when you do run it, update us on your progress... i always love to read progress reports, especially when sarms are involved...

Bro if you get any leaner some med students are going to think you're a freaking cadaver stripped to the muscle fibers for class. Just don't get cut open cause you're too lean bro!

And in all seriousness, how much would these examples cost to do?

Last edited:
yeah you can run that year long....the cycle, than the bridge, back to cycling, than bridge again.

Very nice layout.

Who doesnt wana run proviron all the time....lol. That + hcgenerate will make it a whole lot of fun before you take the lady for a ride.

Very nice protocol to use in between cycles. This will help you continue to make progress both in muscle and strength gains as well as fat loss despite being off cycle.

nice!

dylan do you feel running osta and ldg in the a bridge together is nessessary or one or the other could be sufficent?

ive been putting more and more people on the lgd and mk overlap during the cycle and they are all seeing bigger results and no more side effects than before... that's why the change was made because its showing enhanced benefits...

Very nice cruise there. Def great to hold on to gains between blasts. Can't go wrong with this. You got your TRT dose test, proviron, sarms, and hcgenerate. That covers pretty much all bases.

very well written article. now my question is once you come off of a cycle. do you still go thru with your normal pct and then cruise before your next cycle? or once u finish your cycle, u just cruise until blast time?

very well written article. now my question is once you come off of a cycle. do you still go thru with your normal pct and then cruise before your next cycle? or once u finish your cycle, u just cruise until blast time?

if you are on trt or cruising then you would not run pct... you can always throw in these products at anytime that you would run during pct along with your trt dose and it will only help you dependent upon what your using but in general, no, pct would not be required... you would just go right back to your normal trt dosing bro

Thanks for clarifying that. Until I read the article, I didn't realize that some would just go on a trt dose and then continuing there cycle. Very useful piece of information.

Thanks for clarifying that. Until I read the article, I didn't realize that some would just go on a trt dose and then continuing there cycle. Very useful piece of information.

im very happy to hear that you were able to obtain benefits from the article... this article is extremely informative and very beneficial to ANYONE ON OR CONSIDERING TRT...

Back
Top Bottom