Thread: Cruising and PCT!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cruising and PCT!

Hi guys,

I'm back with yet another question. In between my cycles I cruise on 250mg test a week, in this case is a PCT necessary at the end of my cycle? Specially if I notice some testicular atrophy?

Thank you as always for being so awesome!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm back with yet another question. In between my cycles I cruise on 250mg test a week, in this case is a PCT necessary at the end of my cycle? Specially if I notice some testicular atrophy?

Thank you as always for being so awesome!
    No if you never get off gear no reason for PCT.

You can run HCG if you need to plump nuts up and reproduce but other than that nothing really.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    No if you never get off gear no reason for PCT.

You can run HCG if you need to plump nuts up and reproduce but other than that nothing really.
    How much and for how many days?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How much and for how many days?
    HCG?

So typical dose is 500IUs twice a week. Normal vial is 5000 IUs so will last 5 weeks per vial.

It can aromatize so if you are gyno/estrogen prone and running an AI you would want to watch that.

I mean you can run it for as long as you like some guys get it with their TRT. Im not a huge fan but if you are trying to reproduce then it does help.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are running 250mg on a cruise then let's just call it what it is. you are just staying on year round. that is more than twice what your body will naturally produce

over time your health will decline and your life expectancy will drop
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    HCG?

So typical dose is 500IUs twice a week. Normal vial is 5000 IUs so will last 5 weeks per vial.

It can aromatize so if you are gyno/estrogen prone and running an AI you would want to watch that.

I mean you can run it for as long as you like some guys get it with their TRT. Im not a huge fan but if you are trying to reproduce then it does help.
    I used to because the doctor prescribed it but then someone experienced here told me that taking HCG regularly like that is not good for health so I stopped. I usually don't have a problem but I think because of Primo this time I've noticed shrinkage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you are running 250mg on a cruise then let's just call it what it is. you are just staying on year round. that is more than twice what your body will naturally produce

over time your health will decline and your life expectancy will drop
    Thanks for the advice, Steve but I'll have to respectfully disagree on this one

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I used to because the doctor prescribed it but then someone experienced here told me that taking HCG regularly like that is not good for health so I stopped. I usually don't have a problem but I think because of Primo this time I've noticed shrinkage.

- - - Updated - - -

you can respectfully disagree all you want but its clear you have zero clue what you are even doing man... its COMPLETELY FINE to ask questions and you absolutely should but for you to tell someone doing this over a decade as though you know what you are even talking about is not only ridiculous but disrespectful... 250 mg is NOT a trt dose... that IS staying on year round and THAT IS NOT healthy whatsoever... that would be something you may have to do with a very very severe issue with test levels at a certain time period but not long term... you dont have a clue what you are doing nor talking about

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I cruise at 150.....Iím about to turn 40. This puts me at 900 roughly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

Well when you get and enlarged prostate enlarged left ventricle and heart issues dont come back here crying asking for advice. You dug the grave and 250 is a damn cyle lol it is what it is, do some homework on Steve maybe watch one of his 100s of podcasts and u will see he knows his stuff

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with disagreeing but at least know what you're talking about. 250mg is an unhealthy dose to run full time and I don't know many people who would disagree with that.

That dose has to put you close to if not over twice natural production levels as Steve said.

I know everyone reacts differently to Test but 100mg to 150mg is a true TRT dose for most people, and many get results on less

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast