Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crystallised test cyp

ericmouvell

Registered
Has anyone ever seen this happen before? One of my bottles of cyp formed of layer on the bottom that is crystalized, it almost looks frozen like ice. I have stored at normal room temperature the entire time, The only reason I can think of is maybe when I was mixing a syringe either the air exchange or perhaps some decca or eq got in there and mixed in with it causing this reaction?

This usually when gear is highly dosed and exposed to low temperatures. It may be that vile was a batch with slightly more gear in it. Set it in some warm water and shake it; this usually reconstitutes it...

I don't think is any of the reasons that you mentioned. What happened is that it has fallen out of suspension which occurs if it wasn't suspended properly in the first place it will fall out eventually. Usually the cold will speed it along

You have nothing to worry about
https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

Depo-Testosterone 100 mg/mL is a very highly concentrated and 200 mg/mL is a supersaturated sterile solution for injection, comprised of cottonseed oil, testosterone cypionate and benzyl alcohol. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended on the label [20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].

It's official info from Pharma grade manufacturer. I sold several hundreds of this spectrum pharma test cyp which often crystallized (it's a lil bit overdosed) - everybody who boiled it and solved this problem, sometimes they boil it once more.

This is very common especially in colder months. Carefully heat it up and agitate and it should go back into suspension

Run it under hot tap water all good to go!

Ahh I see I did more research after posting and was relieved to see i could just heat it up under the tap. Appreciate the quick responses!

This usually when gear is highly dosed and exposed to low temperatures. It may be that vile was a batch with slightly more gear in it. Set it in some warm water and shake it; this usually reconstitutes it...

Agreed, warm it up a little. It should dissolve

You can totally heat it up a little and it might go back into suspension but if it's a reoccurring problem with the same source it might be a problem about their process on how they are putting it into suspension

it is better not to joke about your health :rolleyes:

Hmm. How you doing with your 'you can't overdose on vitamin c' as well as other jokes... c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom