Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum on tren

This is the nastiest and funniest post I have came across on evo,
apart from scientific responses by few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone experienced ED while on Tren?

the only times i might get ED is if i am flat out tired after a long ass day or it is too early in the morning whether it is on or off steroids. pretty much if i am too tired to lift i am too tired to fuck too

the only times i might get ED is if i am flat out tired after a long ass day or it is too early in the morning whether it is on or off steroids. pretty much if i am too tired to lift i am too tired to fuck too

I would bet that a strange hottie would serve to snap you out of your long-ass-day-induced ED.

I typically try to cum on my GF/Wife (not inside I have enough kids!) and not my Tren but to each his own.

Whoa! Wait a minute! Stop the music! Since it is impossible for a woman to be both one's girlfriend and wife, simultaneously, which is clearly what "GF/Wife" implies, it must be axed, awm; which is it, your GF, your wife or the both of them?

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I nutted all over several of my vials of tren', many of them turned out to be female, and several of those females are now pregnant. I thank the OP for the tip because I'll never again have to purchase tren'. :)

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I nutted all over several of my vials of tren', many of them turned out to be female, and several of those females are now pregnant. I thank the OP for the tip because I'll never again have to purchase tren'. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Let me tell you something bro, this Fella ain't about wasting that precious gear so I have no idea what ya talkin' about.

Your jiz is "precious gear"?

Okay. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom