Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cum on tren

lang66

Registered
has anyone who used tren noticed a difference in the amount of cum that they produce when on tren. i didn't when i was on test and d-bol but now with tren and eq i notice a difference in the texture and also the feel when ejaculating.

has anyone who used tren noticed a difference in the amount of cum that they produce when on tren. i didn't when i was on test and d-bol but now with tren and eq i notice a difference in the texture and also the feel when ejaculating.

I'm using tren' right now, but I haven't noticed that nor have I ever noticed such a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Has the taste changed too? :)

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Only if it's Cream of Some Young Guy.

Yeah, sometimes can't at all on tren but wife has noticed a change in taste and most PEDs affect output, color, volume etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

if you don't want weird things to happen with your reproductive health then don't use hormones which cause them to fluctuate.

also i highly recommend using n2generate, it will offset a lot of the problems you will deal with down there

On ace now and I havent seen a change nor has my wife commented in regards to a change

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why are you playing with the texture?
Keep in mind the volume is going to change when you were on any exogenous hormones because you're shutting yourself down, the volume and the viscosity will be different.. the only thing notice with certain compounds is the inability to ejaculate because of dopamine levels mostly due to Trenbolone or nandrolone.

Why are you playing with the texture?
Keep in mind the volume is going to change when you were on any exogenous hormones because you're shutting yourself down, the volume and the viscosity will be different.. the only thing notice with certain compounds is the inability to ejaculate because of dopamine levels mostly due to Trenbolone or nandrolone.

You mean it’s not normal to blow a load into your hand after pulling out and then twirl it around with your fingers for 10 mins or so under good lighting?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean it’s not normal to blow a load into your hand after pulling out and then twirl it around with your fingers for 10 mins or so under good lighting?! :)

What he needs to do is compare the texture of another gentlemen's to his and see if there's any change in the viscosity between the both of them.. that is called a peer-review investigation

I suppose its no less normal than my having come on tren.'

Okay, now what?

Should I post a pic' of it?

What he needs to do is compare the texture of another gentlemen's to his and see if there's any change in the viscosity between the both of them.. that is called a peer-review investigation

Hahahahhahahahaha

How do I know you don’t say that to all the boys when you’re pumped full of tren?! :)

Because I'm a virgin ... three times today.

Back
Top Bottom