Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Cycle, looking for answers

bigslick7878

44 yrs old
5'11
14% BF

TRT for past 2 years 200mg cruise. 400test/500primo cycle past early summer.

So I am at a total loss for what is going on. It is like my body does not respond to anything over 200mg of test. (and primo) Amongst other things.

The cycle I ran in summer felt like the primo was doing it's thing, more test wasn't. Strength/lean thru the roof. I got down to 8% BF at about 194lbs. Gained zero weight beyond the normal TRT dose levels, but did get cut up tremendously decently on maintenance calories. Exactly what I wanted at that time. There was also cjc, ipamorelin,IGF in the mix during that run.

Fast forward to this winter. Still sitting around 196ish, decided to do a real cycle to put on some mass. Calories went from 2400 to 3500. Diet is good plenty of protein.

Started Dec 16th, so about 3.5weeks in (all these products are from domestic supply)

Week 1 - 300 test C, 300 primo, 100mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 2 - 300 test C, 300 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 3 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 4 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 5 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 6 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 7 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200 mg tren,
Week 8 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 9 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 10 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 11 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 12 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 13 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 14 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar

I can basically say after 3.5weeks while my strength is definitely up a lot, I have not put on much lean mass at all, maybe a few pounds. It is inexplicable. I am lifting HARD too.

So now I think I'm just gonna cut my calories back again and recomp. Because while I'm dealing with the sides (night sweats were bad week 2 of Tren, still there but not nearly as bad) , I'm not getting gains. I'm like 1000cal over maintenance, with the Tren and Anadrol in the mix....I shouldn't just be gaining fat. And if I am there should be a bunch of muscle to go along with it. I know I'm running like 1/2 of what most people do, but I still should be seeing much better results. Am I just being impatient? But seriously I am very confused.

OK can't edit for some reason, but the only thing that would make sense is if the Anadrol is bunk. That would line a bunch of other things up as to why I haven't seen results fairly quickly, and with the fairly low does of everything else initially. But that is all I can think of.

I can tell you that the anadrol is certainly not bunk from them... he tests everything so thats not the issue... clearly the strength is there which is definitely from the anadrol as you are not running a high enough dose of tren to see a lot of strength gain from it and anadrol will make you insanely strong... as far as your weight goes, thats subjective person to person... some people, even over maintenance can have a much more difficult time putting on size... also, some people get to a point where their bodies just do not add a lot more size.. you said strength is through the roof, and you have put on a few pounds so how can you see you have no gains when you just said your strength is through the roof? is your definition of "gains" only for weight amount because if thats the case, you are terribly misguided on how this works or what constitutes as a "gain"... also, you may want to attempt to bump your anadrol to 100 mg...

did you have any bloodwork done before the cycle began? also, eating 1000 calories over will certainly bring on some extra fat gain, not to mention anadrol can bring on added water which could be the case as opposed to fat gain... i have zero clue what kind of calories you are eating in terms of foods nor do i know what your cardio training is like either...

I can tell you that the anadrol is certainly not bunk from them... he tests everything so thats not the issue... clearly the strength is there which is definitely from the anadrol as you are not running a high enough dose of tren to see a lot of strength gain from it and anadrol will make you insanely strong... as far as your weight goes, thats subjective person to person... some people, even over maintenance can have a much more difficult time putting on size... also, some people get to a point where their bodies just do not add a lot more size.. you said strength is through the roof, and you have put on a few pounds so how can you see you have no gains when you just said your strength is through the roof? is your definition of "gains" only for weight amount because if thats the case, you are terribly misguided on how this works or what constitutes as a "gain"... also, you may want to attempt to bump your anadrol to 100 mg...

did you have any bloodwork done before the cycle began? also, eating 1000 calories over will certainly bring on some extra fat gain, not to mention anadrol can bring on added water which could be the case as opposed to fat gain... i have zero clue what kind of calories you are eating in terms of foods nor do i know what your cardio training is like either...

Thanks for the response. I have been watching a lot of your videos recently, that is what brought me here. Back in the day at like age 34-35 on a prohormone kick I got up to 215, but that was at a much higher BF. I have a fairly lean build and maybe it is just what you said, I just can't really add that much mass beyond a certain point. (Pre TRT I was a 183lber) I'm about to go into gym now and see where strength is at. On the test primo recomp this summer I started around 195lb 14%, and basically stayed right there weight wise while shedding fat. That is when I was in best shape ever.

I was trying to figure out when would be the right time for bloodwork. I was thinking after the 6 weeks of anadrol? Or should I wait for that to get out of system? I usually have E2 fairly high so primo should be combatting that and not in any way crashing E2, which could hurt performance/gains. I feel fine except for the tren sides at night. No other issues really.

Couple other things I should note that I thought of. The first 2 weeks I felt like absolute trash. I thought it was because of the increased calories ( I started ramping that up a couple weeks before the cycle) but after a little research (well after the fact) found that the anadrol was probably the culprit. But man I was struggling. No energy, just felt so slow. And while I was getting the workouts in, I was half assing it because I was so tired. That is when I decided to cut the food back a little bit, and I don't know if it was a combination of that and getting used to the anadrol, but have felt immensely better the last 2 weeks and workouts have been amazing. I just did an hour of shoulders that I would have never been able to complete those first 2 weeks, maybe half of it if I was lucky. Usually I am limiting calories and watching everything I eat, and I thought the fairly sudden change in trying to eat from the time I woke up til I went to bed was making me feel like that. But I think it was the anadrol, because while I'm eating less since, it isn't that much less.

there is always the chance that your body is simply sick inside. that is gonna prevent you from gaining much of anything, its your body trying to heal itself

it could be your are allergic or sensitive to the gear, maybe try a different brand next.

44 yrs old
5'11
14% BF

TRT for past 2 years 200mg cruise. 400test/500primo cycle past early summer.

So I am at a total loss for what is going on. It is like my body does not respond to anything over 200mg of test. (and primo) Amongst other things.

The cycle I ran in summer felt like the primo was doing it's thing, more test wasn't. Strength/lean thru the roof. I got down to 8% BF at about 194lbs. Gained zero weight beyond the normal TRT dose levels, but did get cut up tremendously decently on maintenance calories. Exactly what I wanted at that time. There was also cjc, ipamorelin,IGF in the mix during that run.

Fast forward to this winter. Still sitting around 196ish, decided to do a real cycle to put on some mass. Calories went from 2400 to 3500. Diet is good plenty of protein.

Started Dec 16th, so about 3.5weeks in (all these products are from domestic supply)

Week 1 - 300 test C, 300 primo, 100mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 2 - 300 test C, 300 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 3 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 4 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 5 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 6 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anadrol
Week 7 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200 mg tren,
Week 8 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 9 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 10 - 400 test C, 400 primo, 200mg tren,
Week 11 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 12 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 13 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar
Week 14 - 400test C, 400 primo, 150mg tren, 50mg anavar

I can basically say after 3.5weeks while my strength is definitely up a lot, I have not put on much lean mass at all, maybe a few pounds. It is inexplicable. I am lifting HARD too.

So now I think I'm just gonna cut my calories back again and recomp. Because while I'm dealing with the sides (night sweats were bad week 2 of Tren, still there but not nearly as bad) , I'm not getting gains. I'm like 1000cal over maintenance, with the Tren and Anadrol in the mix....I shouldn't just be gaining fat. And if I am there should be a bunch of muscle to go along with it. I know I'm running like 1/2 of what most people do, but I still should be seeing much better results. Am I just being impatient? But seriously I am very confused.

Fat gains not a fact with tren or anadrol. Trenbolone will lean you out big time and anadrol works but not the way you think.

I suggest you try this.

cut the cycle to just testosterone and primobolan with anavar, drop the trenbolone and see how you feel.

you know the problem here is you didnt keep a log journal on EVO? no diet, no training log so hard for us now to judge

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/s-gentz-cycle-training-log-86383.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-anavar-rad140-cardarine-cycle-log-86174.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/contest-peak-cycle-year-85007.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-cycle!-84662.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/summer-bulking-cycle-85543.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/lefr34k-s-training-log-85141.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/pigsy-s-training-log-83248.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/echos-hgh-log-cycle-85429.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/my-cycle-log-85538.html
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/dozers-journey-stage-cycle-84184.html

honestly best answer is post up a log journal with detail and keep it updated daily so we know your real routein

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Back
Top Bottom