Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Currently on pct

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Currently on pct

Hey guys so finished my cycle of test e 500mg a week and now Iím 4th week into pct and Iím just curious what to expect to keep if I keep training and eating the same as when on gear . I got up from 75kg to 86kg Iím now down to 83kg and obviously water is being lost . My lifting hasnít dropped Iím still lifting the same weights and maybe some. So yeah just curious what to be happy with and accept . Cheers

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Repook View Post
    Hey guys so finished my cycle of test e 500mg a week and now Iím 4th week into pct and Iím just curious what to expect to keep if I keep training and eating the same as when on gear . I got up from 75kg to 86kg Iím now down to 83kg and obviously water is being lost . My lifting hasnít dropped Iím still lifting the same weights and maybe some. So yeah just curious what to be happy with and accept . Cheers
    4 weeks into your PCT, you won't know for sure. Wait another 4 weeks to see. If you are doing pct, make sure you are doing it right, go with full 8 weeks pct you'll recover fully.
    Remember testosterone enanthate that's a 7-10 day half life so in 14 days 2 weeks you still have test enan in your system.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I wait 14 days before pct

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you gonna lose some gains, that normal.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hopefully you'll drop to no more than 81kg

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah hope not Iím doing exactly same as if on gear so yeah will see . I know you lose some just trying to stay in the right mind set during pct. gotta work harder now than before tbh.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyoneís different but if you complete full pct and keep training and eating right youíll be surprised at what you keep.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    4 weeks is too soon since you were on a long ester. If your PCT is proper you keep your diet in check and you keep training hard, you should be able to stay somewhere around the middle of your starting and end of cycle weight.

Just remember you can eat a little more and train a little harder when you're on cycle so while you may need to adjust a little.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do a complete PCT . The goal of PCT is not just doing it , is to fully recover your natural production , of course you will lose some weight for sure , but try to keep lifting heavier weights to keep mass . Good adiction to PCT is HGH , MK677 and Cardatine , IGF

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks doing Nolva ,clomid and mk and finished with Card. Havenít touched HGH before but Iím deff going to look more into it next cycle once I see how I bounce back .
    Itís hard though isnít it mentally when your on cycle you feel like god then you come off and start to lose a little and you take a little hit mentally and thatís where itís important to keep training hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast