Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut and size gain

lighterchild

Registered
I am 6'4 225 pounds pretty solid I just need some more definition and it wouldnt hurt to get a little bigger.

I have done about five cycles so far. My last cycle was Test E 500 A week, tren 75 every other day and 25 mg of d-bol every day that was fine but I am looking for something better I need your suggestions Plz help

Oh and I wanted to add some HGH what is the best?

Thanx

I am 6'4 225 pounds pretty solid I just need some more definition and it wouldnt hurt to get a little bigger.

I have done about five cycles so far. My last cycle was Test E 500 A week, tren 75 every other day and 25 mg of d-bol every day that was fine but I am looking for something better I need your suggestions Plz help

Thanx

Got stats; age, height, weight and current percentage of body fat?

Thanx

How old are you?

test, tren, and tbol is a lot of gear so not sure why you weren't happy with that, plus once you use tren that is the king of steroids

maybe it is time to tighten up the diet and change up your training if you think you hit a plateau

I am 6'4 225 pounds pretty solid I just need some more definition and it wouldnt hurt to get a little bigger...

This is kinda 'wavy' question.
You seem like somewhat happy the way you look like right now so maybe lean gains type of approach is what you are looking for?

This is kinda 'wavy' question.
You seem like somewhat happy the way you look like right now so maybe lean gains type of approach is what you are looking for?

I'm thinking that he simply hasn't "filled out" yet because he is still very young, which would also explain why he has yet to reveal his age.

Well if that turns out to be true I'm afraid there's a hell of a shitstorm coming to his direction :D

Yes, Fella Finn, "a shitstorm" is a most apt description of what will befall the OP if that turns out to be the case.

The word "shitstorm" is in this forum's spellcheck. Too funny!

Haha I noticed the same thing which is why I had to verify from google that I actually typed it correctly :D

The internet goddesses describe "shitstorm" in the following manner:

"shit·storm
/ˈSHitˌstôrm/Submit
nounVULGAR SLANG
a situation marked by violent controversy."

It is, officially speaking, a word! Woo hoo!

Thanx

As Steve said if Test, Tren, and Dbol didnt get you where you wanted to be then you need to figure out your diet and training.

Also adding size and definition at the same time is contradictory. You shouldnt be adding AAS to get lean. You should get to the BF level you wish to be at and then add AAS.

How old are you? If you are a younger guy, I would use a HGH secretagogue like nutrobal or GHRP-6 instead of actual HGH. Much cheaper

How old are you? If you are a younger guy, I would use a HGH secretagogue like nutrobal or GHRP-6 instead of actual HGH. Much cheaper

I've been injecting 3.3IUs of HGH five days a week every week for the past eight years. But, although I find it to be the proverbial Fountain of Youth, it - HGH - has never served to increase my appetite, or at least not significantly. GHRP-6, on the other hand, turbocharges my appetite.
My latest encounter with GHRP-6 began a little more than nine weeks ago when I started to inject 250mcg of GHRP-6 twice per day for a total of 500mcg per day and in preparation of my 2019 bulking cycle. I launched said bulking cycle on Jan. 1. I'm now easily consuming six full meals per day, and I am constantly hungry in addition to that.
So there's my praise of GHRP-6. It works. It really does.

I've been injecting 3.3IUs of HGH five days a week every week for the past eight years. But, although I find it to be the proverbial Fountain of Youth, it - HGH - has never served to increase my appetite, or at least not significantly. GHRP-6, on the other hand, turbocharges my appetite.
My latest encounter with GHRP-6 began a little more than nine weeks ago when I started to inject 250mcg of GHRP-6 twice per day for a total of 500mcg per day and in preparation of my 2019 bulking cycle. I launched said bulking cycle on Jan. 1. I'm now easily consuming six full meals per day, and I am constantly hungry in addition to that.
So there's my praise of GHRP-6. It works. It really does.
Where are purchasing your peptides from?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Nobody wants to hear. Hell- I don’t want to hear it. But when you hit a plateau you MUST change up your diet and training. It’s not easy. We are humans and creatures of habit but our bodies get used to what we are doing and in turn gets comfortable. We need to push ourselves past our comfort zone.

Back
Top Bottom