Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting advice

cavi

Hi guys, im in my cutting phase. now 6.1 97 kg 10 % bf. Im on tren a 300mg ew, test prop 300mg ew and anadrol 75/100 mg ed, using letro to keep estrogen low. my problem is that i want to shred to maybe to 5/6% bf. will i lose muscle if ill jump on a ketogenic diet ? better dropping 500 cal and adding cardio ? i want to know the difference between dropping carbs to a low point like 50g /100g a day, or doing 300g carbs daily with 200 protein and 60 fat with cardio. wich one is the better choice ? i ask this coz if i eat carb i bloat after 10 mins, every fking type of carb. from 10% to 5/6% how much kgs will i lose aproximately ? i have only little low abdomen fat and little love handles other muscle you can pinch only the skin.

this type of question is totally hypothetical.

but i find it hard to believe that you will lose much muscle on tren even in a severe carb depleted state. the stuff is just too powerful.

the whole reason people use steroids in situations like this is to prevent catabolism.. i would tell you though doing keto while on tren is going to spike side effects for you. it isn't a good steroid to use while in a severe deficit like that due to the side effects. expect to deal with a lot of low blood sugar problems.. if you can handle that then more power to you, for me i would never do a keto diet on tren.. i value my sleep too much and i want to be able to think during the day

So should i eat my 200/300 g of carbs and do cardio ? im afraid of beeing in a caloric deficit coz of the lose in muscle mass, i know tren is super anabolic but i have been told that even on steroids you ll lose some muscle while cutting.

I HATE HATE HATE the keto diet. Carbs are ESSENTIAL for optimal thyroid output and keeping the muscle full. Carbs are what fuel hard training. It just makes sense to follow a carb based diet.

Can you name me one decent pro who follows a keto diet?

The best diet you can follow to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass is carb cycling. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

can i only eat carbs when i train ?

on a tren cycle i would spread carbs out throughout the day

i'm not saying eat a slice of pizza every 2 hours .. i'm saying good carbs like oatmeal, sweet potato, brown rice. you aren't going to get fat off sweet potatoes i promise you

how do you cook sweat potatoes ? boiled ? fried ? so i know what tren does but is so powerfull? it s gonna shred you while adding muscle ? it s gonna preserve muscle in a heavy caloric deficit ?

I would just go with whatever diet you feel better on. Bottom line is that if you are in a deficit and running gear you will drop fat and not lose muscle. For me, I don't do low carb because I feel like shit on it. I just keep carbs and monitor total calories.

how do you cook sweat potatoes ? boiled ? fried ? so i know what tren does but is so powerfull? it s gonna shred you while adding muscle ? it s gonna preserve muscle in a heavy caloric deficit ?

I wrap the potatoes in tin foil and then bake them in the oven.

No steroid will burn body fat. Tren will help prevent muscle loss when in a calorie deficit but steroids themselves are not fat burners. To loose body fat, you need to be in a calorie deficit.

Poke holes in your sweet taters and bake them. The skin will peel right off. It will be like eating candy.

Tren is potentially strongest steroid of all, that is why it get praised or questioned so often.

But you need to keep in mind that its also strongest in side effects. Some people get mental and cannot control their aggression issues while on tren, while others are completely fine.

Some cannot sleep while taking tren, while others sleep like babies. It depends. But the risks are there.

Back
Top Bottom